Chapter Ten

The phone rigs five times, then she answers. "Hey hun."

"Hi Momma, I did something good!"

She laughs. "Oh sweetie I am sure you did! What is it?"

"Well... You aren't coming home!" I tell her.

"How is this good news?" She asks.

"Well, I feel bad for the way I have been treating you and Lea, and well... I raised enough money to send you both one a trip for a week!"

"Oh! Thank you so much honey!"

"I raised two thousand dollars!"

"Oh thank you sweetie!"

"I will mail Grandma's house the money and the details of were to go when I get home! Love you bye!"

"Oh wait!" she cries. I hang up the phone because I need to hurry to the bank before it closes. I run to my car and drive to the bank. When I get there I get the only money I have out of my bank. All the extra money I have been putting in here sense I was five. I guess it is worth it, I am pretty much buying my Mother and sister's lives.

I hurry home with two thousand dollars in my purse. When I get to my house I stand outside for a while. How am I going to do this? He is defiantly going to be inside! I reach back into the truck and pull out my gun. I fill it with bullets and walk inside, stuffing it into my back pocket.

I unlock the door and slowly walk in. I take slow and steady steps, making sure I don't fall. I step into my kitchen and open the cupboard. I pull out a bag of popcorn I popped yesterday and sit down on a bar stool and start eating it.

When I have eaten twenty-four pieces Justin takes a seat beside me. He reaches into the bag and eats a few pieces. I stair at where his hand just reached then look look at him. He smiles at me slightly and I pull myself away from the bar swiftly. I rush upstairs and stand there grabbing my hair, I always do this when I get a headache, grab my hair.

He hurries up behind me and grabs me above my hips and holds me tight. I start crying really loudly. "Let go." I sob.

"What?" He asks.

"I said, let go!" I scream.

Instead, he puts a hand on my cheek and says, "It's okay, I know its hard right now, but you will be fine soon."

"No!" I cry, I throw his hand off my face. "It wont be fine! And if I do get better, you will make it worse by killing someone else! You wont stop!" I scream so load it hurts my throat.

"What are you talking about!? I do this for you! I do this so you will love me again!" He yells.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" I scream.

His face looks sad for a second, then he reaches out to grab me. "I love you," He whispers. He then grabs my shirt and pulls me toward him. He puts his lips on mine, kissing me roughly.

He kisses me and starts pulling on my shirt until it comes off. When he starts pulling on my tank top I remember my gun. I reach into my back pocket and pull it out, when I push it to his side, it clicks. He steps back immediately.

"What are you doing?!" He yells at me.

I still point the gun at him when I yell back, "What do you think!? I wont let you kill anyone else!"

"Your just having a hard time... you need to go see a do-"

"What!? You think I'm going crazy?! I'm not the one stalking my girlfriend and killing someone she loves every time she does something I don't like!" I scream.