Tentative Revelations

Start from the beginning

Shaking her head and growling softly at herself for even allowing that thought to finish, she continued her search for the beautiful man that her heart beat for. He won’t leave me. He cares too much. A warm and very feminine hand lightly touching her shoulder made her start and spin around, coming face to face with a very petite but absolutely stunning young woman. Her heart stopped, even if for just a few seconds, as she peered down at the woman, noticing that she was at least five inches shorter than herself – even with them both wearing heels. She had long, soft brown hair that was left unbound to stop just above her hips and was dressed in a pair of light colored jeans, a black belt cinched at her waist, and a bright red one-shoulder top. The woman’s skin was almost as pale as her own, though it hinted at an enjoyment of sunlight, but her breath caught as she caught a good look at the woman’s eyes. Frost blue, clear, and very alluring, they were framed with thick, dark lashes and very little makeup.

“Umm,” the woman stated nervously. She blinked and waited for her to continue. “The gentleman that you were sitting with told me to wait for you and take you to him when you emerged from the bathroom.”

The woman was nervous, that much was obvious, though it confused her. “Then take me to Him, please,” she whispered softly as she smiled softly at the woman and reached down to twine her fingers with those of the woman before her.

The woman nodded and her hand twitched slightly before she turned and led her behind the bar and down a darkened hallway that she hadn’t noticed was there before. There were several doors positioned along this hallway, the doors closed and barring her sight into the rooms to peak her curiosity even further. Towards the end of the hallway, a door stood slightly ajar with soft light emanating from the room. Here, the woman stopped and glanced back over her shoulder to her. “He’s in here, ma’am.” Her voice was a soft whisper, almost as if she feared what lay behind the cracked door.

The woman’s unease made her smile softly, reassuringly, as she tightened her grip on the woman’s hand and pulled her into the room with her. As the woman tried to pull away, wariness flickering in her crystal gaze, she smiled again and whispered, “If He sent you to get me, then He wanted you to come in, too, dear.”

The woman blinked at her, confusion sparkling in her gaze, before she shifted to look around the room, a small squeak escaping her pursed lips. Wondering what had pulled that sound from the woman, she, too, looked around and a wave of arousal slid down her spine to curl up warmly as it settled in her womb. The room was softly lit, keeping the corners in shadow and obscuring her vision of the darkly painted walls, but He stood in the center of the room. His shirt was removed, revealing a mouth-watering expanse of deeply tanned skin, and His hands were held loosely behind His back as He gazed at her and the woman that had escorted her to this room. A small and deliciously wicked smile curved His mouth as He spoke, “Thank you for bringing my pet to me, girl.” Another squeak escaped the woman’s lips as He spoke to her and she took a step back. After a pause, He spoke again. “Don’t leave.”

She glanced over at the petite woman next to her as those two simple words sparked her arousal higher. The woman was staring at Him, clearly unsure of what she was supposed to do. With another smile, she pulled the woman further into the room before releasing her hand and moving to stand next to Him. He wrapped His arm around her and pulled her close, pressing a soft and gentle kiss to her forehead while His gaze stayed locked on the woman. Turning His head, He whispered softly, “She’s beautiful, isn’t she?”

She shifted her gaze from her Sir to the woman a few feet away before she responded with an equally soft whisper, “Yes, Sir. She is quiet stunning. But, Sir,” she turned her gaze back to Him, tilting her head slightly to watch His facial expression, “Why did you bring her? What do you intend to do?”