"Well, this is where I work. I've always worked here"

Sam was now interested. This was the ghost's school. And this school was a past form of her own school, Casper High. That's how the Lunch Lady had known when the menu had changed.

Sam leaned forward, "Are you always here? Do you have anywhere else to go?"

The ghost smiled and absently placed a big salad on Sam's tray, much to the girl's relief. "I stay here for a while and then I go home to my husband and child."

Sam mentally backpedaled, "You- you have a child?"

"Yes, I do. Here's your tray. Eat it all. Cookie?" She asked offering a chocolate chip cookie.

Sam nodded carefully, thinking the ghost was going to explode. But the Lunch Lady just put the cookie on her tray and shooed her away.

Sam carried the tray and took a deep breath. She searched for her friends and found them at a table slightly at the back. She slammed the tray in front of Danny, making a few leaves fall out of the plate. Danny jumped.

"Here," she said shortly and grabbed her plate of salad, hurriedly grabbing the fallen leaves and removing them from the presence of the meat.

Danny grinned and lunged. Tucker who had already finished his own food, tried to snatch a slice but Danny slapped him away.

The techno geek rubbed his hand and looked at Sam curiously, "So how did it go? You even got her to give you a salad!"

Sam ate another leaf, still irritated at Danny, "Apparently, she works here and has a kid." She purposely didn't mention how she was forced to say that meat was good. The words left a sour taste in her mouth. She propped another tomato in to wash it away.

Tucker reared back and fell out of the chair, "Whoa what!"

Danny choked up on the meat and he coughed. When he finally got it under control he swallowed the meat, "Oh right."

"What do you mean 'Oh right'! Did you know about this?!"

Danny sighed. He didn't really want to talk about this topic, "Remember how I told you about my alternate future? And how clockwork gave me another chance?"

His friends recognised the awkward tone his friend had adopted and knew what it was about. "Yeah"

"The reason the Nasty Burger exploded was because the people who were supposed to keep it from heating up escaped when I was fighting Box Lunch"

Tucker leaned forward, "Is that their the child's name?"

"Daughter"

Sam frowned, "But if one part of her name is lunch, and that is from the name Lunch Lady. Then if the other part is Box..."

Danny chuckled, "Her father is the Box Ghost"

He laughed at his friend's shocked expressions.

Tucker scrunched his nose, "Eew"

Danny stabbed a piece of meat with his fork and pointed it at Tucker, "Exactly"

They were interrupted by a shout, "You are Sidney Poindexter?!?!" The trio looked over to see Mikey pointing a shaking finger at Sidney. Said ghost was confused as to how the human knew of his name.

"Yes?"

Many gasps were heard from the humans except for Jack and Maddie, who didn't know about the myth everyone knew about at school.

"But. But you're just a legend!!"

A jock draped an arm around Sidney, which confused many humans, "Oh he's a legend alright"