Figuring it Out

After the glowing incident Tony and Bruce work day and night trying to find a solution for Layla. It was obvious she was going to need speech therapy and some form of trauma therapy. The only problem was keeping her conscious long enough for her to get the treatment she so desperately needed. 

On the third sleepless night Bruce perks up, his head tilting to the side as he analyzes Jemma's reports again. 

"Tony- look-" Bruce highlights a line of Jemma's report, the date the same as the glowing incident. "These recordings were taken after the 'glowing' incident as you called it." 

"Yeah- what about it."

"The stress to Layla's body significantly drops after Thor absorbs that energy. Perhaps-"

"Thor did say something about seeing what she saw and understanding what was happening after that." 

"Right- Perhaps Thor can help us keep Layla conscious."

"It's worth a shot." Tony shrugs, standing from his swivel chair and stretching. His back cracks a few times, causing Bruce to flinch, before he makes his way to the lounge area to find Thor.   

Bruce returns to his analysis of Jemma's treatments and notes. The scientists was thoroughly impressed with the young woman's work. Layla's condition was steadily improving and the added help of Thor didn't hurt either. 

Tony returns with Thor in tow minutes later. The man from Asgard still adorned in his armor, sits besides the two men, kicking his feet up on Tony's desk. Tony suppresses a scowl, quickly swiping the large man's feet off his messy but 'organized messy' desk. Intertwining his fingers, Bruce rests his head on his hands, leaning towards Thor eagerly. 

"So- what can you tell us about what Layla sees?"

Thor smiles to himself, holding his hand out and flexing it, "I can still feel her power. It flows through my veins. The intensity slowly dissipates but it's there." 

"How would you say her power's presence in you body has lessened since the occurrence?"

"On a scale of one to ten. Ten being full power; one being gone." Tony adds, smirking at Thor's perplexed look upon Bruce's question.

"Ah- three?" 

Bruce nods to himself, jotting down notes in a notepad. 

Power's effects continue to affect the subject three days after the initial incident.  

"Do you think you could describe her powers to me? In as much detail as possible?"

Thor pauses, pondering the question for a moment, before nodding. "This power flowing through my veins. It feels the same as the feeling you get when you take down a vicious Jötnar-"

"Adrenaline?"

Thor points, scaring Tony briefly and causing him to flail in his seat. "Yes! That! It feels like that. If also feels like my strength and stamina has increased. As well as my senses. Upon initial contact the power was overwhelming. I thought I would fall to my knees at any moment-"

"And you're an Asgardian. I can only imagine the toll it must take on Layla's body." Tony muses. Bruce nods in agreement, jotting down everything Thor is saying. 

 "Her sight is amazing. The things she sees- she truly sees it all."

"Can you explain more?"

Thor nods, his eyes squinting as he recalls the experience, "At first it felt like an out of body experience. Sort of how it feels to travel between Midgard and Asgard. But you are still aware of what is happening around you. You are experiencing your life while living a million others. However the only eyes she sees out of are her own, everything else she sees as a spectator. And the sounds- it jumbles all together but sometimes you can focus on certain things."