What Is The Opposite Of Love?

Începe de la început

'Oh no! Psychology is after lunch today. I was looking forward to this session. Every day the lecture after lunch makes me drowsy,' said Hamid worriedly. Hamid today was wearing a dark blue shirt and white trousers. He wasn't wearing a watch today. Jai wore a white T-shirt with the poster of Hulk on it and green pants. Jai laughed. Samantha smiled. Samantha wore a purple t-shirt and black three-fourths. She saw Paolo ahead.

'Hey Paolo!' said Jai. Paolo responded with a smile. Paolo wore a pink t-shirt and yellow shorts today.

They walked towards the classroom as the others joined them. They entered the class to find Prof. Albus already sitting there.

''WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE?''

This question was written on the whiteboard. The students took their seats. Hamid, Samantha, Andros and Alisa still looked grim. The bell rang and it indicated for the class to begin.

'Anyone would like to answer this? asked Prof. Albus.

'Hatred. The opposite of Love will be Hate or Hatred,' said Samantha. She looked around the class. Most of the students were nodding.

'What is Hate or Hatred?' asked Prof. Albus.

'It is an intense feeling of dislike,' said Alisa.

'Seems like girls know a lot about Hatred,' smirked Prof. Albus. All the students laughed.

'So Hate is the Opposite of Love

'So Hate is the Opposite of Love. Does everyone agree?' asked Prof. Albus.

'Yes,' said all the students.

'Give me the reasons.' demanded Prof. Albus.

'According to last class when we love someone, we care for that person. Then if we don't love, it's opposite will be not caring,' said Paolo.

'Exactly. So tell me what is not caring?' asked Prof. Albus.

'Not caring is hating sir. As we talked in the last lecture, there can be ups and downs in a relationship, but both sides to care and cooperate with each other,' spoke Hamid.

'I have one doubt, sir,' asked Paolo.

'Ask me,' replied Prof. Albus.

'We talked the last lecture that loving is caring. But don't you think that a person can care for some other person or display concern for selfish means?' asked Paolo.

Prof. Andros smiled and said, 'Will anyone like to answer this?'

Alisa spoke, 'Paolo answered his question himself. We discussed that Loving is Caring but we never said that Caring is Loving. Both are different things.'

Andros continued, 'I believe that Caring can have many motives. Loving is one of them.'

Prof. Andros said, 'Absolutely correct. Moreover, Loving is not based on just Caring. But it is one of the most important. Love requires truth, transparency, sincerity, and many other factors.'