Chapter Twenty-Three: Going To London

Start from the beginning

"YES LANA! I'M BACK!!!!" Dani yelled out.

It was great to have our Dani back, this was great! Amber, Sidra, and Kendal joined our hug. We all crushed Dani in a huge hug. We all got off her, and it was the boys turn.

Louis was first up, he ran over to Dani and spun her around. Dani kept laughing, and then it was Harry's. Then Niall, then Liam. It was a huge reunion for all of us. We were all back together.

Paul walked over to us, "Hey Guys, I hate to ruin the moment, Dani I'm glad you have your memory back, but the flights going to leave in 10 minutes. We have to hurry!"

All of us looked at each other and started to grab our luggage, and ran over to the gate that our flight was at.

Danielle's P.O.V

AHH! Only 10 minutes to get to the gate! We have to freakin' hurry the hell up! I ran over to my Micheal Kors bag, and my carry on and the ten of us took off running toward the gate where our flight was at. Then the voice came over the PA system;

"This is the last call for passengers on flight #100 to England, this is the last call. The plane leaves in five minutes."

We all sprinted toward the gate, we all showed them our passports and we were all let in. By the time we were actually inside the airplane we were all out of breath. We were all sweaty and breathing hard. We were all obviously all flying first class. I was trying to find my seat, when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into their lap. I sort of gasped, but then I looked up to who had pulled me and I smiled.

It was Zayn.

"Zayn, why did you pull me?" I asked.

"Because, your sitting beside me. This is where we are sitting." he explained.

"Oh okaay! Can I have the window seat please?" I asked, yes I did the puppy eyes as well. (;

"Yes, you may. On one condition though." He smirked.

"Well Zayn, what's the condition?" I was curious, to know what the condition was.

"Kiss me." He simply replied. Wait... whaat. Kiss him in an airplane, where lots of people can stare at us. I don't think so.

"Zayn, there are lots of people here. Can I just do something else?" I whispered.

"No. It's either kiss me, or no window seat for you." He whispered back seductively.

"Zayn.. this is so not fair! You have the upperhand here!" I complained.

"Excatly, now are you going to do it or not?"

"Fiiiiiine!" I over-exagreeated.

I leaned down and kissed Zayn quickly on the lips. I was going to pull away, but her drew me closer into him. He placed to firm hands on my waist, and kissed me hard. I quickly responded, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me, and placed me on his lap, and it quickly turned out into a make-out session on a plane. LOL.

"EWW! MY EYES THEY BURN! GET A ROOM GUYS!" Lou's voice caused us to pull away from each other blushing.

Louis started laughing his head off, and Zayn threw a pillow at him.

"That didn't hurt at all mate." Louis said while still laughing.

"Well, do you want it too hurt Lou?" I said, my voice filled with venom and anger. Lou took one look into my eyes, that were glaring at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead. He ran over like a child to Amber. She looked at Lou to me, and just laughed. Amber pushed Lou to sit down on his chair.

The seatbealt signs started to glow, so we strapped ourselves up.

"Zayn?" I asked.

"Yes babe?" He replied, while he took my hand and held it. I smiled softly.

"I love you."

He took my hand and put it up to his mouth, and kissed it gently. I turned to look at him, and our eyes collided with one another. We both stared into each others eyes, which felt like hours to me. He finally responded.

"I love you too Dani. Only you." He said.

"Forever and Always?" I asked while smiling big.

"Forever and Always, it's a promise." He said.

I smiled, and we both leaned in for a quick kiss.

"You know what Dani?" Zayn asked.

"What?"

"I can't wait for the day that you'll finally be Mrs. Danielle Malik." He said smiling huge, and then drifting off to stare into space.

The thought of being Mrs. Malik gave me butterflies in my stomach. Zayn and I together, til we grow old. I loved the thought of that.

I blushed, and snuggled into his chest. He kissed the top of my head, and then my cheek. I drifted off to sleep, the last thoughts on my mind were about Zayn and

Going To London.

(A/N) Hello Everyone! I hope all of you enjoy this chappie! So sorry I haven't updated in a while! But here it is! COMMENT, VOTE, AND LIKE! <33333 MUCH LOVE!

XDaniX