Power On.

Slenders POV

I walked swiftly through the halls. I had forgotten about a living being and left him for 10 years up in the attic. Cold, anxious, hostile, and just... I don't know.. He's so unpredictable! I cannot read nor hear his thoughts, and I can harm his body, just not him.

I walked faster and started up the stairs. He's going to kill me, I swear. I stood in front of an ancient, dusted door, a bronze doorknob already decaying. I put my long, slim fingers over it and turned, pushed, and let go. The door let out a low 'creak' and I quivered at the white sheet in the corner.

I was sorry for what I did, he just.. lost control and I had to shut him down for the night. Nights became years, and years turned into almost a decade. I now stood in front of the sheet. I could almost see the facial features I made on him. I smiled a bit under the white mask-like face of mine and reached my hand up, jerking the sheet off making it flutter dramatically as it was pulled off. When the sheet sunk to the floor, my heart followed.

A male with a suit stood there, looking down with closed eyes, shoulders and all limbs limp, but his legs somehow held him up. I slowly moved my hand back to his chest and unbuttoned his button-up white dusty shirt and the outline of his panel showed itself. I opened it, feeling the cold, rubbery skin on my fingers. Gray, blue, red, yellow, and green wires reveled. No lights from the blue bulbs or any sign of him awake. I signed and rubbed my hand over the wires and buttons until they reached a small, red lever on the far left, and switching it up, pulling my hand away quickly, seeing the panel shut as soon as the switch was flipped.

I heard some strange sounds from his old body. Creaks and cracks, medal on medal and steel clinking together. His sockets opened and blinked, looking me in the face with cold, green eyes. His elegant black hair swept to the side. I remember that day, I made him dress up for the 'Grand opening' of the Creepypasta mansion. He soon got out of control and tried to hurt the new members, (He had zero problems with dressing up) so I had to turn him off. I soon forgot about my best friend, leaving him in the attic to rot with the mice. I now saw the rips and tears in his fake skin and clothing. His hand moved up and closed, then opened. His hand was showing most of the robot inside of him, the deep gray arm and multicolored wires.

"Xody?" I questioned, "Can you hear me?"

Xody blinked his eyes again and looked at his clothing in a grossed out way. "This attire is very...new, Slenderman.." He complained and looked up at me again. I sighed once again. He always insisted on being fancy and neat.

"Yes, I suppose they are, Xody," I said with a chuckle. His eyes turned to where mine would be. "Why did you abandon me?" He asked. I didn't want to answer that and pretended I didn't hear him. He was a very delicate robot, he had feelings, but locked them away. As he said, they were in trouble and didn't show any. If he found out he lost control, he'll do it again. He normally lost control when he felt very angry or sad, or any emotion strong enough.

"Come now, Xody. You missed quite a lot in your slumber." I said, turning on my heel and starting to walk out.

"Slender, may I please get new clothing? These are repulsing!" He said, scrunching up his nose and holding out his arms as if he didn't want to even have contact with the clothing.

"Yes, Fine, come on. I'll show you your room and you can get changed into whatever you like." I say and started walking, hearing Xody's pair following me. We arrived at a door with a violin carved into it and opened the white door showing Xody his room.

His gray bed in the corner, an oak dresser and closet, a music stand at the window with dusty, neat papers and the window holding up a dark brown Violin. The small posters on the wall, connecting some unsolved murders. I feared him for one reason alone. He was a failed project, and was another sort of 'Sherlock Holmes'. He played the Violin, messed with dead body parts and left them around the mansion, loved tea, did experiments with strange chemicals and seeing how long an object can burn in a microwave. He also solved murders. He didn't really like murders, like us, but solved them in hope of being useful.

"Ah, just as it was when I got shut down." He said dreamily and looked around the messy room. Books scattered around his bed and floors, brown walls and caramel carpet, the window that had a small space for the Violin to stay and him to look out at the woods as he played, saying the nature made him happy, and so did playing the Violin, so he wanted to mix them both and play while watching the forest. Those days he was the happiest.

"Yes. nobody messed or entered this room while you were resting, Xody." I said and stood behind him as he blew on some book, cleaning off the grime.

"More here, are there?" He asked and I nodded. "Ahh...That explains the strange feeling I have." He said. I tilted my head.

"What feeling?" I asked him. Was he really another Sherlock or something? He sure acted like it.

"The feeling of other people, other beings." He said. I nodded, understanding him a bit. His ways of things were indeed confusing.

"Would you like to meet them?" I invited him. I knew he wasn't a human person, but he at least needed to know the names so he doesn't call them an offending name like 'Link' for BEN or 'Limbless' for Lost Silver. He looked at me strangely but shrugged.

"I will if you wish, Slenderman. But, beware, I will try to do my experiments on something else..." He said with a disturbing smile. I shuddered again. He always tried to do human experiments but I never let him touch the forest animals.

"No, you will not. Keep your experiments up here in your...Bedroom?" I said like a question. He nodded sadly, or I think that would be sadness.

"Fine," He said, "But call me...Sherlock!" He exclaimed, jumping on his glass coffee table. "I will not call you that detective's name, Xody," I said, wanting to mask-palm at his request.

"Fine." He sulked and got down. "Very good," I stroked his head, "Now