Page 3

ZAP ZAP I hear the sound over and over again. I begin to notice that the water causes my whole entire body to change. I noticed that my legs began to fade away. We were all in excruciating pain as our legs turned to tails.They never told us that all of this was going to happen, I never deserved to lose my legs. I thought these people were nice and sweet but now i'm not so sure. Right now I have no legs and my whole body is fully inside the freezing water,wondering if I am awake or not.

All I can see right before my eyes is this switch that has different creatures labeled on it,and it is labeled CHOOSE ONE OR DIE. The choices are mermaid, dogfish,and seahorse. After going through that whole entire list,I decided to choose a Mermaid.My arms begin to magically  grow back to its original form , along with my hands and fingers, where my legs used to be is now a mermaid tail that  grew. I’m really going to miss my old form,but I might get used to my new form. lets just hope this plan doesn't backfire.

”Hey me and my family are new here, I just came here from my other universe that was falling apart,could you help us around here?” Stepmother said. The rock doesn't say a single word. I slap my face real hard.

“Hello fellow mermaid,me and my family are new here, could you possibly give us a tour of this area?” Georgia asked.

“Sure thing sweetie,”

“Here is where all of your food comes from, all from the ground, we don't kill animals here like you did before for food, we mostly eat plants and never harm any animals or any creatures. instead they are our friends,” Meredith says.Meredith is the first person i saw,she is a tourist.