Page 1

I suddenly hear a bunch of glass shattering. I start to hide under my blanket, which is the only protection I have at this point. BANG BANG.My world is falling apart piece by piece.

”Ouch,” Jackie says, as a big chunk of glass hit her arm.My parents live on another universe called Dream Cuisine. I heard many things about Dream Cuisine by reading a brochure that I found on the surface of some water. I ringed it out. It said when you start living there, it's a new way of life. If you're tired of Earth, you should come here. It has all of the super expensive foods that most people can't afford on Earth. I don't believe any of that at all. Taking some chances can be a good thing. Must be better than my home universe because it is all put together. It's just me and my ten year old sister, Georgia, and my stepmother Jackie .

       I took a glance at everything surrounding me and my sister. There are splatters of blood all over the floor. Many dead bodies on the carpet of the house.I am 13 now and I don't wanna die. I have many cuts around my body from the shattered glass that hit me earlier today, and bruises from falling long drops to reach to safety. Jackie, Georgia, and I are determined to get the heck out of here. It may take time but every word we say in this universe is causing everything to fall apart faster than it already is.

         I saw Georgia sitting at the edge of the cliff just dangling her legs, crying a big puddle of tears. She is ready to just fall and end all the life that she had ahead of her. Me and my step mother are determined and have a lot of hope to  leave this universe.And join a new one.