He glowered at me for a minute, and I glared back.

      “Fine,” he said, giving in. He handed me a helmet, “get on.”

     I shoved it on my head and hopped on the bike, wrapping my arms around him.

       30 minutes later he turned onto a dirt road and drove a few more miles into the woods before stopping.

     “Where are we?” I asked, stepping off the bike.

     “Somewhere no one will hear us talk.”

     I nodded, “good.” We glared at each other for a few minutes before I shoved him away.

     “Hey,” he snapped, “what was that for?”

     “You don’t know?” I demanded. “You’ve done nothing but lie to me since we met.”

     “I’ve done nothing but lie to you?” He spat back. “You lied to me, saying you didn’t remember what happened.”

     “I trusted you,” I yelled, my head pounding. “Why didn’t you tell me you share each other’s thoughts?”

       “Why haven’t you told Bella that the vampire was after her, not you?” He demanded.

      “This has nothing to do with Bella,” I spat.

      “But it does,” he yelled. “That’s what you’re really mad about. You’re mad that I told Bella and not you.” He sighed, “I was going to tell you but you pushed me away before I could.”

      “I was just trying to do the right thing.”

      “No, Chloe,” he stepped closer, “you were trying to do what was best for you. You didn’t even think about what I wanted.”

     “I didn’t have to, I knew what you wanted. You wanted a replacement for Bella.”

     He shoved his hands into his pockets, “yeah, at first I did.” He admitted, “and I’m not proud of that, but after I got to know you…”

      “Let me guess,” I said, interrupting him. “You realized how amazing I was and you forgot all about Bella.”

     He nodded, “something like that.”

      I rolled my eyes, “do you honestly expect me to believe that? You kissed Bella.”

     “I already explained that,” he ran his fingers through his hair. “I don’t want Bella,.”

     “Maybe not now, but you enjoyed kissing her, no matter what you say.”

      “Why won’t you just believe me?” He demanded.

      “Because I see that way you look at her, you love her Jake.” I rubbed my head; this was just making my headache worse. “Part of you will always love her, even if you know she will never feel that way about you.”

     “Chloe,” he took another step towards me, “Bella is nothing compared to you.”

     “You’re right, Bella plays with two guys’ emotions, and I only play with one.” I stepped away from him. “I think you should take me back to school.”

      “Chloe,” he closed the distance between us. “Can’t we talk about this?”

     “What is there to talk about?” I asked quietly.