question 12//field trip!

Start from the beginning

A dry laugh echoed from the speaker. "Well considering that this is the labyrinth game, it's a miracle when even one person gets to the end." The people froze at the comment.

"Guys, no matter what, we're leaving this hellhole as one team!" a woman said loudly to the rest who wore expressions of people that knew they were going to die. The dry laughed echoed again.

"This game involves betrayal you see. Two of you are actually helpers of mine in this game. If you find out who it is, I let you go. But if you guess wrong, you die automatically. Choose wisely, or don't choose." The people gathered gasped and looked around the room suspiciously, already losing their trust in others in the life or death situation.

Pathetic Jungkook thought as he wore a fake scared expression. Taehyung even got fake tears rolling down his face and Jungkook had to stop himself from rolling his eyes. What a drama queen.

As if he could read his thoughts, Taehyung pinched Jungkook on his arm almost making Jungkook laugh. The people had ignored Taehyung and Jungkook and focused on giving up and wallowing in self-pity. Stupid move. They lost the chance to guess the "helpers" and escape.

"Now let's begin." The doors on both sides of the room opened automatically and Jungkook's men stood on both sides of the doors. "You may choose which door to go through. They are equally dangerous so don't think too hard. I don't think I need to supply weapons to defend yourselves with because to my knowledge, you all have your weapons that you were going to murder me with, isn't that right?"

The people's eyes widened and some started bawling. Jungkook heard some people comforting them. "No use crying about it now. Just have hope in the situation." Jungkook snorted. And fucking hope was the thing that was going to get them killed soon.

The people began to go through the doors, some going left and some going right. Jungkook and Taehyung held hands as they went right, knowing that it was more challenging. They weren't going to miss watching the bloodbath that was about to occur, hell no.

Soon enough, certain tiles began to fall when stepped on and a small group that stuck together could see the long metal spikes that were underneath. One man had already fallen and was impaled, making some of the women throw up at the gruesome scene.

Taehyung skipped around the tiles and jumped to a different one in lightning speed before he could fall to his death. Jungkook followed suit and then grabbed onto Taehyung's hand.

"Careful baby. Don't want you impaled any time soon. If you had to die, I want to be the one to kill you." Taehyung giggled quietly.

"Fuck off Kookie, and let me have my fun. This is equally as exhilerating as torturing. Almost death experiences really gets your adrenaline rushing, don't you think?"

Jungkook shook his head and went back to his "scared" expression before the small group in front of him could notice the couple's almost scary indifference to the frightning atmosphere.

After a few more deaths from the falling tiles they found a split in the road. The group wanted to go together, so Taehyung and Jungkook joined them, wanting to watch their deaths.

This time it was an extremely heated floor. The instructions on the wall said that the shoes that the people had on had a heat resistant addition added when a button on the side of the shoe was pressed.