3.

"Thanks for almost killing our daughter today

"Thanks for almost killing our daughter today.." Keith said sarcastically, as he poured himself some white wine. 

"Babe, I've been so tired.. I don't know what to do.." He stood in front of me, grabbing my face gently.

"How about you go get some sleep and we go see Martha babe?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, You know seeing her makes me feel crazy." I wiggled out his grip. He sighed, sipping his glass.

 "I want to see you well baby.. and I definitely don't wanna see you falling out on the road, especially if Marley's with you.." 

I looked over to find Marley on the living room couch, the TV blaring and eating- you betcha, fruit snacks.

I smiled, looking at my little creation. 

Keith must of caught my glance, because he started to smile too. 

"You love her so much.." He stated.

 I smiled at him. 

"She's that little piece of me.." I felt Keith slip his arm around my waist, pulling me close. 

"Couldn't choose a better girl to have a family with.." He said, with a twinkle in his eye. I smiled and his lips caressed mine. 

"I love you..so much.." He mumbled into the kiss.

I could tell I was inside my dream again. It was like I could watch them happen right in front of me. It wasn't the nightmare though.. I was stuck in an all white room. 

I stood up from the metal chair and began to walk around looking for a door.. Sadly the walls blended in so well I couldn't tell if one even existed. 

"Hellooo?" I called out. 

Suddenly a loud creak was heard and a bright light shown in, the door was opening. 

I stood still, watching. 

I held my breath when I spotted who walked inside. 

He looked just the same as before.. A curl filled afro, milky brown skin and half of everyone's size like he always was but maybe even more perfect looking, like a heavenly glow.

 "..G?"

 He smiled at me, walking closer.

 "I finally figured it out.." I stood in disbelief. 

"Figured what out?" He kept his smile. 

"How to talk to you.." I covered my mouth in shock. 

So that was him before... 

"I missed you so much.." He spoke and grinned. 

I couldn't fight it anymore, I leaped and wrapped my arms around him. He held me tight. 

"G.. You have no idea how hard it's been since you left.. Oh god, I missed you.." Tears began to escape from my eyes. He kept me close. 

"Trust me, I know.. I've been watching you.." I pulled back and looked up at him. 

"That was you today.. In the grocery store.. I know your voice anywhere.. I thought I was just imagining it." He nodded, the happiness on his face, never seizing. 

"You've seen Marley?" Algee nodded. "She's like a niece to me." 

"She's so beautiful G.. I wish you.. I.." I started to breakdown. 

Algee brushed my hair behind my ears.. "Shh, I can't stay long (Y/N), but I'll be back.. You need me." I reached for his arm but it started to fade. 

"Wait.. please.." Algee was barely visible until he was no more, I fell to my knees.

I instantly woke up. I leaned over to look at the clock. 

4:02 am..

I exhaled and noticed Marley's hand on my neck, she was fast asleep with her pacifier. Keith right next to her also unbothered. He must of brought her in here a while ago.. 

"I'll be back for you, I promise..." 

I heard a voice say in my head, I closed my eyes, realizing it was Algee. 

I didn't know whether to be happy or sad.. 

Seeing Algee again for the first time since he died.. It made me want to cry. I missed him so much.. and to have him in my grasp just to lose him again.. I hope it was real and I'm not going crazy.. 

I rolled my eyes and turned on my side to face Marley. I brushed her curls out her face and stared at her. Can't remember the last time I did her hair.. What is wrong with me.. Keith stirred in his sleep, his hand reaching over and grasping mine. I smiled at the gesture, even in his sleep he was protective and loving. 

Can't lie and say I don't love him because I do.. so much, but I can't help but think the way I am lately is becoming a stress factor for him.. My eyes began to get dry and close slowly..