.1

I sat upright, gasping for air in the bed me and my Fiance Keith shared

I sat upright, gasping for air in the bed me and my Fiance Keith shared. He woke up at the same time as if this was our nightly schedule now.. 

"What! What! Baby??" He questioned, gripping my arm. 

I closed my eyes, my lungs taking in heavy breaths. He looked at me. 

"That dream again?"

 I nodded, running my hand down my face. 

He looked down, sighing before sitting up higher and taking me into his arms. 

I bit my lip, leaning on his bare chest. 

"Maybe we should see Martha again?" He suggested, bringing up my therapist. 

I stayed quiet, looking out into the darkness of our bedroom, my eyes found the clock which showed 4:25 am

Suddenly a cry was heard from down the hall. 

"Ah, shit."  I heard Keith mumbled.

 He began to get up but I stopped him. 

"It's fine, I'll get her." He stayed in bed looking at me. 

I got up slowly hearing Marley, our daughter's soft cries. I made my way into the hallway leading into her room, I spotted her crib and her little curls popping out from the top as she stood, holding on to the ledge. I couldn't help but smile.

She looked a lot like me but looked like Keith way more, she was like his little twin. 

"What's wrong Mar?" I mumbled, picking her up.

 Her head automatically leaned on my shoulder while her little hands gripped around my neck. I smiled, kissing her cheek then walked back out into the hallway, her cries stopping instantly.

Keith's face lit up as soon as he spotted us, he sat up his arms outstretched. 

"Heyy my two favorite girls are back.." 

Marley smiled and started to bounce in my arms after seeing Keith. I put her down on the bed and she crawled over to him, letting him take her into his arms. She climbed up on his chest and laid. 

He looked up at me. 

"Is my other favorite gonna come cuddle as well?" 

I smirked, fighting a laugh. I rolled my eyes and got into bed, shutting off the bedside lamp. 

He wrapped his arm around me and I scooted closer, laying my hand on Marley's back. She was already knocked out. Keith kissed my forehead. 

"I love you.." He said.

"I love you too.." I echoed. 

Eventually we all drifted off..

I honestly wished all our nights were as great and loving as this one but it only goes downhill from here..