Chapter 14:Jeliously

[A/N- Just a quickie, sorry i took so long to upload guys i had to make an unexpected trip to the hospital for a few days, im ok now though and will upload as per! sorry! enjoy! xx]

"Davidddd...." I giggled "not too fast were gonna...oww!" I cried as we fell over in a heap, Him landing on-top of me. "Im sorry..." David told me as he laughed. "Your face was just too funny..." David said. I laughed too and I knew David was purposely staying on-top of me as part of the plan. "uhhummm..." We heard a voice in the background. I looked up to see a pissed off Alex looming above us. "Opps....Sorry Alex we were just having so much fun..." I told Alex as I giggled some more. "lots of fun..." David told me with a cheeky smile. "Is your wrist ok? I think i might have squished it when we fell.." David asked me concerned. I looked down at my wrist. "Yah it does slightly...." I said as I rubbed it. "here let me..." David said as he gently took my wrist and kissed it once. "Any better?" David asked. Before I even had a chance to reply Alex growled. "Come on Destiny were going!" Alex demanded as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door. "...but were not finished..." I began to say. "You've done enough for today, lets go..." Alex demanded as we came to a stop by the door. Alex let go of my arm and I sighed. "What ever, Ill see you later David..." I said as I turned and waved at him. "Don't miss me too much..." David said with a wink. I giggled. "Ill try not too..." I said as I winked at him. Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm again pulling me through the open door. "Oww...Alex..." I moaned at Alex. He dragged us to the elevators. "Let me go now!!" I demanded. Alex quickly let me go and rolled his eyes. The elevator pinged open, to reveal it was empty. I walked in and crossed my arms angrily. I wasn't really angry, It was just an act, part of the plan. "You are so horrible...I was having a great time with david!" I moaned at Alex as he press the button for our floor. "You'll survive..." Alex said as the doors shut. "If you were that bored you didn't have to stay, you could have left us on our own" I told Alex. Alex made a laughing noise. "Yah like that's going to happen..." He said with a slight nasty tone. I turned to face him. "Oh and why not?? your jealous or something..." I challenged him. Alex turned to me with a look in his eye that I couldn't quite understand. Before I had time to breath he zoomed in-front of me so our faces were inches apart, and he had me pinned against the wall, staring deep into my eyes. I let out a shakey breath. "What if I was Amelia...what would you do then? hum? you think I cant see the little game your playing...you think I cant see how much you want me? I can tell every time i even come close to you, your body shakes with excitement..." Alex whispered to me. I noticed my body was indeed shaking, and it defiantly was excitement. "...and your breathing becomes much slower...and shaky..." Alex said as he watched me carefully...not blinking once. "...and all your thoughts go to just how amazing it would be to..." Alex began to say but the elevator doors pinged again and Alex was on the other side of the elevator before I could even blink. I stood there completely taking by surprise. What the hell just happened. What the hell was he playing at. "...Umm Amelia..." Alex said getting my attention. I looked to where his voice had come from to find him on the other side of the elevator doors with his arm out stopping the doors from closing. I also noticed there were a few other people waiting to get in the elevator, watching me closely. "Oh...umm...sorry..." I said still dazed and confused. I walked slowly out and followed Alex down the corridor silently. 

"What the hell was that about?" I asked Alex as we entered our room. He looked at me with a confused look o his face. "What are you talking about Amelia..." Alex asked acting like he had done nothing wrong at all. I felt a sudden pang of anger and was about to voice it all when Lucy jumped out of no where scaring the life out of me. "You ready for some girly beautifying time..." Lucy asked. "Aghhhhh! why the bloody hell does every single vampire I know have to jump out of me and scare the life out of me..." I moaned angrly. Lucy laughed. "Wooooh someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" Lucy asked. I glanced over to Alex who was sat watching some TV. "Something like that..." I muttered.