CHAPTER FIVE

Mariella's P.O.V

"Fine. I'm going to marry her."

Those words keep on repeating and repeating on my mind...I just can't seem to believe it.

Why? Why did he suddenly changed his mind?

"Ohmy, Mariella! Did you hear it? He's going to marry you!"

"Yeah...But, what changed his mind?"

"We don't know, dear. But the important thing right now is that he finally agreed."

Uhm..

Harry left without a word after he blurted out those words. He didn't even say goodnight or goodbye before he left.

***

We've started to plan the wedding. Well, Anne planned most of it. Harry didn't even participate in any of it. He always makes an alibi, he said that he have some errands to run or he just simply didn't want to go with us, with me.

It's just a simple wedding since Harry wanted it that way. He doesn't want to publicize it. Maybe because he's ashamed of you...

We only invited the closests friends of their family and mine. They're the ones who paid for all the expenses, even my Mom and Sister's ticket.

"Mariella, I can't take you to the shop right now 'cause I'm still busy here. I'll ask Harry to take you there? Is that okay with you?" Anne asked.

"Uhm.. It's okay Anne, I'll just ask Rachelle instead to come with me."

"Oh no dear..She's helping me here right now. Wait here, I will just call Harry."

Uh oh.

Don't worry Mariella, he'll refuse to come...have faith!

Yeah, have faith. Well, here I am sitting on the car with him, driving.

I don't know how did we end up here together on his car. The only thing I remember is that he's so angry of me and he doesn't want to talk to me for the rest of his life. You're the one who agreed to marry me and now you're being a douche right now.. Seriously?

We've finally arrived at the wedding shop without talking and without glancing at each other. Awkward.

When we went inside the shop, there's a lady who approached and assists us.

"Hi Ma'am, Hi Sir. Welcome to our shop, how may I help you?"

"We're going to pick up the dress.. It's in the name Mariella Cruz."

"Oh, the dress is ready Ma'am. Wait, I'll just get for you."

After a minute, the lady came back with my dress. And wow, the dress is simple yet beautiful.. I love it.

I did not try it on because I know it will just take some time and I'm afraid that Harry is going to kill me now if we hadn't left yet.

"...you didn't let me try to wear the dress."

"Tsk. What's the point? You're going to wear it anyway."

"Wow, you're unbelievable... What changed your mind about marrying me again?"

"None of your business."

"Huh! None of my business? How so?"

"Keep your mouth shut or I will leave you there in the sidewalk?"

I didn't say anything after what he said and just rolled my eyes at him.

***

Today is the day.

I'm going to marry Harry.

I'm happy and nervous at the same time but there's a part of me that is sad because I know the man that I'm going to be with isn't actually in love with me.

They say that the wedding is one of the best and precious thing that you will forever cherish, that it is one of the best feeling...moment. But right now, I don't feel it. I feel so alone and empty at this moment.

I don't know where this marriage is going to lead us, I don't know if it's going to work...If it's going to lasts. But there is one thing I know, I will love Harry no matter what. I will bear all the hate and pain that he's going to throw at me. I will wait for him, for his love no matter how long it takes.

"Are you ready dear?" My mom asked. She's now teary-eyed but she still manage to look beautiful. That's my mom. She smiled at me before taking my hand with her and we start to walk into the aisle.

As I walk, I see their faces, they looked so happy. Anne is now crying while watching me while Gemma and his husband smiled at me just like the others. And when I turned my eyes in front, I saw Harry...he's so beautiful as always. I know 'beautiful' sounds feminine but that's the perfect word which describes him right now. But sadly, he's not looking at me the way I look at him. It really hurts..

When we reached the altar, my Mom hugged me once again. She also hugged Harry before saying,"please take care of her." She then passed my hands to Harry.
Harry smiled at him and replied,"I will, don't worry Mom."

After that, we both get into our knees as the ceremony started.

"And now, let's all hear about their wedding vows.."

Because it's 'ladies first', It's my turn now...

"Harry, my love. I never believe that dreams do come true. I remember when I just a 16 year old teenage girl, a fan, an admirer, I always dreamed about this. I even wrote and red a lot of fan fiction stories about you. You're one of my inspirations back then until now. You're my one and only dream...but now, here I am standing in front of the altar with you by my side. I know we're not yet in good terms, but let me tell you this... I will forever cherish and love you no matter what. I will always be by your side, I will be there with you always...if you need me. I, Mariella Cruz, I promised to love you through the good times and the bad times, in sickness and in health, through thick and thin and 'til death do us part... I love you Harry."

After saying my vow, I cried. I meant what I just said, all of it. It's Harry's turn now..

After Harry's vow, we put the rings in each others hand just like what the priest just said.

"I now pronounce you as Mr. And Mrs. Styles. Harry, you may kiss the bride..."

I hear everyone's cheering..

This is it..

He bend his knee a little since I'm shorter than him. He pulled me close to him then he gently caressed my cheeks, he lifted my chin, our nose touches and slowly, he kissed me.

But there is something missing in that kiss...his love.

***
Thanks for reading!

Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter. :)

If you do, please don't forget to vote, comment and share this story!

And please, do excuse all my errors. Sorry, I'm a terrible writer especially in the wedding part.

Godbless!