CHAPTER TWO

Mariella's P.O.V

Knock! Knock!

He's here.

Wow. This is it Mariella, you're going to meet him. You are going to meet Harry, your soon to be husband.

I'm happy.

I'm excited.

I'm scared.

I saw him as soon as Anne opened the door. They both hugged and smiled at each other.
Those mesmerizing green eyes that captured every girls heart, those dimples and contagious smile that makes me weak, those curls that I've been dreaming to touch, and Harry, himself is now standing just a few steps away from me.

He's so handsome.

They walked straight into the dining area, he hugged his step dad before sitting on the chair.

"How are you dear? I haven't seen you in awhile. I miss you." Anne said.

"I'm good. I miss you too Mom. I'm sorry, I was busy in the past 3 weeks. We have a new investors and the renovation of the building is not yet done so.."

"Oh, I see..we'll that's a good news. Congrat's dear!"

"Thanks Mom."

His voice...it's so deep. Like an ocean.

"By the way, we have a visitor here Harry. You might want to meet her." His step dad said with a wink.

Harry laughed and said,"Hahaha oh gawd, that wink. Really huh?"

"Yeah."And they both laughed.

"Oh yeah. I forgot, wait I'm going to get her." Anne said. She walked upstairs and saw me there. Oh gawd.

"There you are! Let's go downstairs Mariella, the dinner's ready. And Harry is here!" She excitedly exclaimed.

"I'm scared Anne. I don't think I can face him right now." I said.

"Don't be. Don't worry he's harmless dear. Come on! Before the food gets cold." She said.

This is it.

It's finally happening.

Breathe Mariella. Breathe..

"She's here!"

We walked downstairs and straight to the dining area. I felt his gaze averted at me as soon as Anne exclaimed that I'm here. I'm trying not to look at him and avoid his burning gaze at me.

"Hi, I'm Harry. Nice to meet you, Miss?" He suddenly said then extends his hand for a handshake .

I nervously took his hand for a handshake and then replied,"Hi,I'm Mariella. Nice to meet you too." I looked into him for the first time and smiled shyly. He smiled at me as well. Oh boy, that smile is going to be the death of me.

"Let's eat!" Robin exclaimed. And we all laughed.

Hmm. Okay.

I am sitting across Harry.

They talked about random stuffs, and sometimes I try to participate in some topics that I'm familiar with. This dinner is good, I don't feel awkward at all.

"Anyway, why are you here again Mariella?" He suddenly asked me.

"Oh...I--" I was cut off by Anne before I can talk.

"About that...Harry, I have to tell you something. And I hope you won't get angry or fricked out..."

"Hmm...okay? So, what is it Mom?"