CHAPTER FOUR

Mariella's P.O.V

After working and striving hard for the whole month, I will finally get my first salary today! I'm so happy right now and at the same time I'm nervous because today is also the day that I am going to tell Anne about my plan, I'm planning to leave and find my own space.

Rachelle told me already that tomorrow she'll help me find a place to stay since it's our day-off and she's not that busy unlike the past days so I agreed and thank her for helping me.

"Girl! I heard that they already sent our salary in our accounts. We shouldprobably check it now." Rachelle suggests.

"Really? that's good. yeah, I think we should."

"well, let's go!"

Thank God, I finally got my first salary! It's not that bad so I guess I'm fine with it.

Before I went home, I dropped by at the remittance center to send some money for my mom to pay for their expenses at home.

***

"Anne, I have to tell you something..."

"Uhm, okay? what is it dear?"

"I--I want to find my own place, a flat maybe..don't get me wrong, I liked it here, no i loved it here. It's just that, I don't wanna be a burden to you anymore. I hope you understand me.."

She looked sad.

"Is that so? We'll if that's your decision then I respect..I think you're right, I shoudn't force you two about it. I'm sorry dear."

"No it's okay Anne.Don't be sorry, you just want what's the best for Harry and your idea is just not an ideal one."

"Prior to that, I'm so thankful for what you've done to me and to my Mom, If it's not because of you my Mom would have been---so thank you Anne." I added.

"Your welcome dear. And your Mom is a friend of mine so i'll help her no matter what."

Thankfully, she understands my decision. But Anne suggested that I should stay in their house a bit since until I found the right place.

***

At 11:00 am, Rachelle and I meet at the cafeteria near the office since that's more convenient for the both of us.

We have been searching throughout the town here but we still can't find a place.

We'll, there's a lot of place that looks good, but the price looks good too. I couldn't afford that kind of flats.

I don't have enough money for that so I'm going to search and search around until we find a perfect one.

Sadly, we haven't found anyone that's perfect for my budget yet. So I decided that we should just stop and it's getting late now.

Rachelle left a while ago, while here I am still walking. I don't know where I am right now, and I think I am lost. Oh no..

I checked my phone to search for directions but it's low battery.

It's already 11:34 pm when I reached the bus stop. I spent almost an hour trying to search the right path, thank God someone tought me the right direction.

Rain drops.

Oh gawd. Is it going to rain? Oh no, please.. Go away rain!

And just like that, it rained.

And now, I am dripping wet from the rain. The bus stop's roof isn't enough to cover me from the heavy rain.

The bus hasn't arrived yet. I've been waiting here for like an hour already.

It's getting cold now and I'm starting to get sleepy.

But then a car suddenly stops in front of me. There's a man wearing a suit came out of the car, holding an umbrella.

He walked straight into where I've been and said,"Ma'am, you should go get inside the car. The rain's pretty bad right now." While offering the umbrella.

Who is he?

"Sorry Sir. But I'm not going into your car, I don't even know you." I replied.

"Don't worry Ma'am, my boss knows you that's why we stopped the car."

"Your boss? Who is it?"

"It's Mr.Styles."

Oh...okay. Wait, what?!

Will you please repeat what you just said, Sir?

"Styles? As in Harry Styles?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Now please get inside the car."

Wow. Harry Styles just stopped his car to picked me up? Really?
I'm not prepared for this.. My goodness.

"Uhm..thanks for picking me up." I said.

He just ignored me. Wow, really?

Huh. I'm not giving up until you talk to me. 

"How are you, by the way?" I asked again."Have you contacted your Mom?"

I asked a lot of question until he finally speak for the first time.

"Will you please shut your mouth up just for awhile?" He said annoyingly.

"I get it. I know you hate me, but don't worry I am moving out of your Mom's house this week." I lied.

You'll be at peace soon, so stop being rude towards me...it hurts.

"Oh. So you finally realize and decided to leave huh?" He smirked at me.

I didn't respond anymore and just zip my mouth shut just like what he said.

We arrived at Anne's house around 12:28am.

I knock.

I hope they'd hear me.

Anne's the one who opened the door and when she saw me, she hugged me immediately.

"Mariella. My gosh, where have you been? I've calling you earlier but you're not picking up. I'm so worried about you."

"I'm sorry Anne. My phone died and I was kinda lost earlier and there's no bus around..."

"How did you get he--Oh Harry! Son, what are you doing here?"

"Hi Mom." He barely said.

"Wait, So you went here together?! Oh my gosh!"

I should probably go before Harry get annoyed once again.

"Dear, have you change your mind yet? Are you still not convinced about my--"

Here comes Ms Anne once again, annoying the he'll out of Harry.

I secretly chuckled and ready to go upstairs when Harry suddenly speaks and blurted out the words I don't expect to come out of his mouth.

"Fine. I'm going to marry her."

I stop walking.

Anne was kinda shocked but still manage to speak. "What did you just say? A--are you really going to marry Mariella?" Anne asked excitely.

"Don't make me say it again Mom. Or else.."

"OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU HARRY! THANK YOU DEAR! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THING THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR ME. THANK YOU SON!" Anne exclaimed. She's seem so happy..

Am I dreaming right now?

Is this really true? Harry just agreed to marry me?

Wake up Mariella...

***

Thank you for reading!

If you guys liked this chapter, please don't forget to vote, comment and share this story.

Again, I'm sorry for all the errors..

Godbless!