CHAPTER ONE

Mariella's P.O.V

"Ma'am, are you ready?"

"Hmm...yeah."

Here I am, standing in the middle of Heathrow Airport. Who would have thought that I'll get the chance to flew and to be here in London, the place that I've been dreaming of.

Why am I here?

Well, I am just going to meet my new family and the guy that I've never met before is the one who's going to be my husband.

How did it start?

My mom was an OFW, and that time she became sick and we don't know how to help her since she was far away from us. I was so worried that time especially because I couldn't do anything to help since I wasn't old enough. But miracles do happen, someone helped my mother and paid all her expenses in the hospital for free. But In one condition, I have to marry his son. My mom hesitates at first, but I talked to her and said that I already agreed and accepted the offer because that's the only thing I can offer to help her.
After almost a decade, the one who helped my mom contacted her and said that it's the right time...my time.

***

I am now standing in the front door of a huge house, simple yet elegant. It is painted in all white.
Before I get the chance to knock, the door opened and I am greeted by a woman, I guess she's in the mid 40s and she is so lovely and beautiful may I add. She seems familiar! Is she...Harry's mom? No. It can't be...

She smiled and said,"Oh, hi dear! So I guess you're Rebecca's daughter, right?"

"Yes Ma'am." I smiled shyly.

"Come in, come in."

Wow. The house, it's so beautiful. It's so accommodating and I love it already!
She offered me a tea and I gladly accepted it. We sat down in the sofa and talked.

"So, I'm Anne Twist. And it's nice meeting you dear. What's your name again, is it Mariella?"

I blinked.

"Nice to meet you as well Miss Anne. And yeah, my name's Mariella. But wait, aren't you...Harry Styles mom?"

She laughed a little and replied,"Yes dear. So you knew him, huh? Well, I shoudn't be surprised. And yeah, he's the man you're going to marry soon."

Confirmed. I'm here, setting beside Harry Styles mom. Harry, the man who used to be my inspiration is going to be my husband? Is this a dream? A joke? My goodness. Mariella, come on..wake up!

"Really? Wow."

"Yes, really. Why? Are you a fan of him back then?" She asked.

"Yeah. I used to be a directioner and a fan of him back then when I was a teenager. But, don't worry Ma'am, I'm not a crazy fan like I used to." I replied and smiled shyly.

She laughed and tap my shoulder.
"Oh dear, I like you already! You're so bubbly and beautiful. Just like your mom."

After that small talked, we walked and she toured me around their house. And then she told me that I am staying here just for awhile because Harry didn't know yet about her plan...the wedding.

I walk into my room and start to unpack since I don't have anything else to do. The room is kinda big and it's cozy. It's far from my small and simple room back in our house.
It looks like the bathroom here is just like the size of my room.

After unpacking, I took a nap because I was so exhausted and the jet lag is now taking me.

***

It's already 9:30 pm when I woke up, and Miss Anne called me to join for dinner. Her husband is there and as well as Gemma, Harry's older sister. And her husband along with their children.