"I can't believe I'm getting married to Jack Frost..." I whispered to myself, and walked out of the bathroom.

Kendall gasped, and Tooth covered her mouth in shock, while Ricky smirked.

"Wow Y/N... you look beautiful!!" Kendall exclaimed.

"Thanks...." I said and looked down with a smile.

"Now let's do your makeup!!" Tooth squealed, and Ricky grabbed a makeup kit.

Kendall pushed a chair in front of the mirror, and I sat on it while waiting for my extreme makeover.

30 minutes later, my makeover was done.

"Wow...." I whispered as I opened my eyes again, and looked in the mirror. "Is that me?"

Tooth nodded. "Your one lucky girl Y/N."

I smiled. "What would I be without my friends and sister?"

"I'm so proud of you Y/N...." Ricky said and sniffed while dabbing her eyes over dramatically.

I laughed and smiled at our reflections in the mirror.

The bedroom door barged open, and everyone looked there.

North smiled at us.

"It is time."

❄️ Jack's POV ❄️

I looked around nervously at everyone here. All the Guardians were seated here, and so were the couples like Raven and Jamie, Tooth and Bunny and basically everyone. Even Justin.

I gulped nervously and started panicking.

But then suddenly, the wedding music started playing.

I tried to look calm, and looked at the big doors which were the only thing separating me from my now-to-be wife.

The doors opened steadily, and Y/N and North walked in.

My jaw nearly dropped when I saw her dress, and how beautiful she looked.

The blue and white dress complimented all her curves, and her cute, nervous smile could light up the whole world.

Y/N smiled at me, and I smiled back, the nervousness in me lessening.

She stood in front of me, and I blushed.

"You look beautiful Snowflake." I whispered to her.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Snowman." Y/N replied and chuckled cutely.

The priest, who was for some reason Ethan, smiled at the two of us. (does anyone know what actually happens in a wedding?)

~Timeskip cuz somebody has no idea what happens in the start of the wedding and ☃️ Your now Mrs. Frost POV ☃️

"Do you, Jack Frost, take Y/N L/N as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." Jack said and smiled.

"Do you, Y/N L/N, take Jack Frost to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." I smiled back at him.

The priest smiled too. "You may now kiss the bride."

In a flash, Jack's cold, comforting lips were against mine, and I was kissing him back.

Everyone clapped, and Raven was crying tears of joy.

I held Jack closer to me and our rings brushed against each other.

They glowed for a second, and then stopped.

Jack held my waist and the kiss got more passionate as everyone cheered even more.

North wiped a tear away, and Sandy was jumping around.

We broke apart for air, and smiled, while still holding each other close.

"Hey Mrs. Frost?"

"Yeah Mr. Frost?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~ The End ~

Hey guys! This is the end of the book T^T.

Thank you so much for reading it, and almost giving me 2k reads....your all so kind!

Also, should I make a separate Jack Frost x Reader one shot book or put the one shots in this book?

Please answer in the comments, thanks!

Once again, thank you so much for reading this book, and this is HermionePFrost signing out~

Don't get Frostbite!~❄️💙