Who Was I Before?

Song: I'm Still Here (Jack Frost version once again :p)
VERY IMPORTANT: Guys I need your help. I'm having MAJOR writers block, so please give me some ideas. Thx a lot!

After everyone had done a dare or spilled a truth, we all were pretty tired and decided to call it a night.

Me and Jack walked to our room, and lay down on our separate beds.

"Thanks for the amazing party Jack." I thanked him again, and he smiled.

"No problem Y/N. Anything for you." Jack replied, and I blushed but turned away.

"I...love you...Frostbite..." I said in between yawns, and before I fell asleep, I heard an:

"I love you too, Snowflake."

I woke up with a smile to the sun shining on my face perfectly and my hair already combed, and my clothes without a crumple.

Not.

When I woke up, the sunlight directly hit my face, making my eyes burn and me fall onto the floor with a thud. My hair looked like a bird's nest, and my clothes were dead.

I got up with a growl, and heard a laugh beside me, which I immediately identified as Jack's.

"That was an awesome way to wake up Y/N." He said, and laughed again, wiping away a fake tear.

I rolled my eyes and got up, straightening out my clothes and getting new ones from the closet.

"Gee, thanks for the help, Mr. Snowman." I said in reply and walked into the bathroom to change.

(You can wear whatever you what ^*^)

I combed my hair and brushed my teeth, and then walked out of the room to see everyone eating.

I sat down with them and ate food, and talked a bit with everyone.

Then I went back into my room and grabbed my sketch pad and pencil, and a snow globe which I 'borrowed' from North.

'Burgess'  I whispered into it, since that's the first place that popped in my head.

I threw it on the ground, and stepped into the portal, which spit me out in front of a familiar lake.

I sat down on a rock, and stated drawing the trees, the snow and the lake.

After around an hour, I was done and decided to fly around.

I flew over the town, occasionally stopping to watch kids having a snowball fight.

There was one house that seemed familiar, so I landed there and walked around it.

In the back, there were 2 teens, one girl and one boy, who were having a snowball fight.

The girl somehow noticed me and shouted out my name.

"Y/N!!" She screamed and ran to me and hugged me, and the boy joined the group hug.

"It's been a while." Said the boy after they stopped hugging me.

I had a look of confusion on my face. "Um....not to be rude, but how do you know my name and how can you see me?" I asked them and their expressions dropped.

"Jack was right....she forgot us....."the girl murmured, and had tears in her eyes.

"Y/N, do you really not remember us? We were all friends since we were 4, and you shipped me and Raven?" The boy asked me.