Fight and Flight

Song: Take Me Home (Nightcore)

The next day once I woke up- you know what, Im just gonna skip this part since it's the same thing everyday.

Jack made me sing in front of the guardians, and I only sang a little part of my favorite song, but they still clapped like I had just killed Lucretia. Tooth seemed to be thinking about something all day, though.

Right now it's afternoon, and lunch just got over. Bunny was in his warren, Sandy was still sleeping, Tooth was with her fairies collecting teeth, North was in his office, and Jack was spreading winter everywhere.

I was sitting in my room, drawing, until a flash surprised me.

"We meet again, Y/N."

My head turned towards the source of the voice, and I gasped.

"Lucretia...." I murmured, grabbing my sword.  "What do you want?"

"The same thing I wanted last time." she replied. "You."

She grabbed my hand, which made me drop my sword, and shoved me into a portal, but not before I let out a scream.

❄️ Jack's POV ❄️

I was on my way back to the workshop after spreading winter, and everything seemed normal.

I added a touch of snow here and there around the workshop, and I opened its doors and flew in, brining a gust of cold wind with me.

"I'm back!!" I shouted as I flew around, smiling.

But I suddenly heard a scream.

I froze for a second, but then flew as fast as I could towards the source of the scream.

I swung open the door of Y/N's room and flew in, only to see everything in a mess.

I zoomed outside, and turned the northern lights on.

Everyone came in a minute later, and questioned me.

"What happen?"

"Why'd you call us?"

"I'm serious, if this is a prank, I will murder you, mate."

"Guys!!" I shouted, gaining their attention. "Y/N's gone."

Everyone gasped (except Tooth, who was trying to hide a smile) and North shouted.

"TO ZE SLEIGH!!"

"Uh, no way." said Bunny. "We'll get there faster through my tunnels."

"As much as I hate to say this, I agree with Bunny." I said, standing beside him. "Plus, Lucretia could see the sleigh in the sky."

"Once again" North said, standing beside Bunny too. "Easter is better then Christmas."

"Everyone hear that?!" exclaimed Bunny as he tapped his paw on the ground and all of us were sucked into holes. "Easter is better then Christmas! Again!!"