"Hi Jack." I replied, and closed my eyes.

"Exited for tomorrow?" Jack asked as he laid down.

"Ya bet."

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!"

I sprung up from my bed and inhaled deeply, and then glared at their person who was shaking me awake.

"Tooth! You do not wake people up like that!" I exclaimed, and Tooth apologized.

"Sorry Y/N.... but cmon! It's your special day.

I gulped. "But I'm nervous...."

"Don't worry, me and Kendall will be there." Tooth smiled and Kendall popped out of nowhere.

"Thanks guys." I said and grinned.

"Let's eat breakfast now, the wedding's in the afternoon anyways." Kendall said and we all walked out.

Everyone was super exited during breakfast, and even Raven, Jamie, Ricky, Ethan and Giselle were there. Giselle had already moved back into her own house, so she just visited sometimes.

After breakfast was over, Tooth, Kendall and Ricky rushed me into my room, and locked the door.

"Cmon wear your dress!"

"Tooth the wedding's in 2 hours...."

"Ok fine...." Tooth sighed, and Ricky chuckled.

The three of them sat on my bed and started talking about who knows what, while I flew outside.

I heard people talking in the other room, and I quietly put my ear to the door to listen.

"Jack, I'm so proud of you! I wish I could ask Ricky to marry me....."

"We could have had a double wedding...."

'Guess the girls aren't the only exited ones.' I thought to myself, and continued floating around.

A while later, I sat down and watched some tv with the elves.

After around an hour, I got kinda bored since all the elves kept jingling around and it was kinda annoying, so I flew back to my room.

Tooth, Kendall and Ricky were still talking, and I walked in and closed the door.

"Oh, hey Y/N!" Tooth said.

"Hi guys." I replied, and sat down.

"Can you wear your dress now?!" Ricky asked, exited.

"Fine..." I said with a sigh as the three of them cheered.

I went into the bathroom, slipped on my dress, and looked in the mirror.

My hair was down, and it looked like the blue and white dress sparkled.

I smiled softly at myself in the mirror, and looked at the two rings which would soon be three.