Chapter 29

(Mia's P.O.V)

I asked Dani to walk with me and there wasn't a problem. I liked being alone with him. We started getting further from the group and he grabbed my hand.

"Hey, you did really good tonight," he said.

"Well, I haven't played that good all season. I guess you're my good luck charm."

"I bet I am." He pulled me into a hug and then tickled me. Dani was so sweet and adorable and irresistible. Being with him was so, enjoyable. There was never a dull moment and there was never a moment I didn't want to be with him.

"Stop."

"What? Why?"

"Mia, I've been wanting to do this since the second I met you. It may have only been like two weeks but I don't care about the time. I care about you. And I want to be able to call you mine. But there's something I need to tell you before I ask. I don't want a public relationship, not yet anyway. I wanna keep our relationship off media. I don't care if my fans know we're super close friends, I just don't want the drama of them knowing I have a girlfriend. If you aren't okay with that, I understand. But I am going to ask anyway. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh, finally. Of course I will."

He pulled me into a hug and then kissed me. Well I couldn't be happier. I didn't like not being on social media with our relationship. I just wanted to be able to call him my boyfriend. I knew he'd tell the boys & some of our friends so that worked for me. I wasn't into being too public either. This was better for both of us. I was so happy.

(Daniel's P.O.V)

She said yes. I have to admit I was pretty shocked. But I couldn't have been more excited. Mia was mine. I wasn't letting go of this girl. She was special and I was not about to mess up and lose her. I was so happy.

A.N;

i know i haven't been frequently updating i'm sorry. i've been busy with school :((