Chapter 8

(Jazelle's P.O.V)

Mia had walked outside with Daniel so being the good best friend I am, I got her drink for her. Venti unsweetened passion fruit iced tea with lemonade. Shit was nasty but whatever floats her boat. I was picking up our drinks when Kev walked over. Damn he was sexy.

"Here, let me help you with that," he insisted while he bit his lip. 

"Thanks, where ya friends at?"

"Dev is in Aeropostale and Daniel has run off with that best friend of yours. Can't keep track of these kids."

I laughed. Kev was a jokester and I liked that. He was smooth as hell too. We sat down in the food court and I just couldn't take my eyes off him. 

"So, tell me a little about yourself, and Mia because I'd like to know a little about Daniel's girl," he said breaking the silence. 

"Well, she's not his girl, not yet anyway."

"Yeah you right. But, go on."

"Okay, um, I play soccer, have two siblings, I am, for the most part, a Straight-A student, and rap music is like the only music I listen to. Mia and I have been best friends for three years. She plays softball and volleyball, but she loves softball way more. She is also a Straight-A student, and she's Italian. Her heritage is a big part of who she is. Oh and she loves music."

"Real informational, haha. I'm sure you know but I'm Kevin Alston, 1/3 of The Bomb Digz. I'm also sure you know a lot about me. Correct?"

"Not to sound, ya know, creepy, but yeah I do, haha."

"Then let me tell you a secret. There's something about you. I like you."

Wtf just happened. I stared at him and smirked. Half in shock, half in space not even aware of what was going on. 

"Give me your phone," I demanded and he obeyed. 

I saved my number in his phone as "Blondie". I'm sure he'd know it was me. Mia walked in smirking, and Kev said he should probably get going with Dev to find Daniel.

That was an eventful night for me. I wonder what went down with Mia and Daniel. 

A.N;

I'll be updating tomorrow! 

I didn't proof read whoops