Chapter 13

(Jazelle's P.O.V)

These boys swear they slick. Daniel didn't take his eyes off Mia and Kev kept making faces at me. Dev looked mad at Kev but I was clueless as to why. Oh well, I'm just hoping I get some attention from Kev. I can't do everything first.

(Daniel's P.O.V)

By the end of the broadcast, Mia was the number one fan so we all followed her. I spammed her and so did the boys. But, that wasn't enough. It was about 2 am and I was hoping she was up. I sent her a dm saying "hey baby". I was hoping that wasn't too risky. Within two minutes she replied: "oh hey babyboy."

"enjoy the broadcast?"

"yea, jazelle and i were dying. y'all really are entertaining."

"yea yea. i think guesting you was the best part."

"real smooth dani. but likewise."

"do i get to see you again anytime soon?"

"well that's up to you."

"uh i would really like to."

"then yes you do. but i gotta get to sleep. night babyboy."

"night beautiful."

That was an awfully easy conversation to have. I expected it to be awkward, but I'm relieved it wasn't. Now, I just have to figure out how to see her again. Maybe I can use Kevin and Jazelle. Yeah, that works.

(Devin's P.O.V)

I slammed the computer shut and hopped on my bed when I ended the broadcast. I followed Mia on instagram. Damn, this girl was fine as hell too. I didn't notice until now. But that's frfr Dani's girl so let me stop. But Kev was really over here flirting with Jazelle.

"Kev, what the hell? Why were you flirting with Jazelle?"

"Because I like her."

"But I like her."

"No, Dev, you don't. You like her body, her walk, her face. You didn't sit with her at the mall and talk to her. You do not know her and you do not like her. You like what you see."

Kev was right, but I couldn't admit that. It was easier to keep it to myself and have a guard up. I couldn't risk being heart broken again. I didn't want to get to know girls anymore. I just wanted the attention. What in the hell has gotten into me? I can't keep doing this. I scoffed and went on my phone. I needed to change.

A.N;

Okay, I am very tired so this was probably horrible. Night.