Chapter 6

(Your P.O.V)

"Jazelle, I am shaking."

"Yeah, I see that. Calm down. Oh wait, uh, let's go into this store."

"What, why? I don't shop at Aero-"

I was cut off by Jazelle yanking me into the store. I finally got loose and turned around to see TBD. Daniel looked at me and smiled. Oh that smile. I couldn't help but smile back. And then that's when I found myself staring at his beautiful self. Jazelle snapped me out of it. Guess that's why she wanted me to avoid them.

(Jazelle's P.O.V)

Great, I can see it already. Y/N's falling in love. For now, I'll let her have her fun. But I will not let my best friend get her heart broken...again. I hope Daniel is not leading her on. This girl has been through hell with guys.

"Y/N, everywhere we go, they go. Haven't you noticed"

"Yeah, I'm not sure why."

"Hello?! I know why! Because Daniel obviously likes you." All she did was look down. She knew I was right. She turned her head to the side, as if I wouldn't be able to see her smile. My instincts are usually right and I'm getting a vibe from Daniel that he wants. her. But I'm also getting vibes from Kev and Dev. What the hell is up with them?

(Devin's P.O.V)

"Daniel, what are you doing?"

The boy was stuck in a trance. He really made us follow those girls. The more we follow them, the more interested I get. I want to know the blond. I want to see what she's made of, what she can do for me. Daniel's already hooked on the brunette. It's obvious he won't be getting over this soon.

"Not gonna lie, the blond is pretty cute," I said to the boys.

"Huh?" Kev replied.

"Oh you heard me," I chuckled. He gave me a nasty look.

"Dev, you just said Dani shouldn't be falling for a fan and you over here doing just that."

"Chill bro, I've changed my mind. Wanna see what that lil shawty can do."

"You ever listen to yourself talk, bro? Because right now you sound pretty stupid."

Daniel was too busy on his phone to notice what just went down. Kev rolled his eyes and walked into another store. I was real lost as to what just went down. Did Kev like the blond too?

A.N;

Don't judge. It's like 3 am and I didn't proof read. Who do you think is gonna win Jazelle over?