Chapter Thirty Four

COCO

"Morning, sunshine!" I greeted my brother when he opened the door to my car. This idiot just spent the night with the stripper she slept with. I woke up to his text message this morning asking me to pick him up. I immediately called him the moment I saw his message and he told me where he were. Sabi niya ninakaw ang mga gulong ng kotse niya pati na ang phone at laptop niya na iniwan niya sa loob.

He was in a very ghetto part of Metro Manila. It was crazy here. I had never seen something like this. There were a lot of naked children, younger than my Cookie, running in the middle of the street. I had to slow my car down to a walking speed and had to stop every ten seconds so as not to run over any children. May mga batang kumakatok pa nga sa bintana ko para manghingi ng barya pang-almusal daw nila. I gave them all the 20 peso bill I had in my wallet. I wondered where those children's parents were?

Kuya Miggy gave me the blankest of stares before he slipped into the car. I shrugged. What an ass. I didn't get laid with Anais because I helped his ass a few weeks ago and now I find out he just spent the night with Saskia, the stripper he had one night stand with on his bachelor party. That was completely unfair. Anais flaunted her body to me and then left me hanging, I jacked off three times in a row that night to the thought of her. Hindi lang siya ang may pangangailangan, may pangangailangan din ako.

"What were you doing with Saskia? I thought what you had with her was just a one night stand? Bakit inulit mo pa?" I asked him as I drove, giving him a sideway glance.

"We didn't have sex if that's what you're implying." He said.

"What did you do? Play chess with her the whole night? Bro, I'm starting to feel sorry for Hazel. You're going to get married and here you are, fooling around with another woman." I couldn't help but shake my head in disappointment. Hindi ako makapaniwala na sinesermonan ko ngayon si Miguel. The perfect Miguel Cordova wasn't so perfect after all. Naging malapit na din si Hazel sa pamilya namin lalo na nang sabihin nila sa amin na ikakasal na sila. We treated her like family. I could only imagine how heart broken she'd when she finds out his husband to be went for a roll in the hay with a stripper. I mean it didn't shake me when Kuya told me the first time that he'd slept with the stripper in his party. I thought he needed to add flavor in his boring life before he gets married. It was all good and dandy to me until he went for a second lay with the same woman. This wasn't a one night stand anymore. This was an affair we're talking about now.

"Coco, I did not have sex with her." There was frustration in his voice and then he shifted to his seat, facing me. "But there's something I need to tell you but this is just between you and I."

"What?" My brows furrowed.

"I got her pregnant." He said, barely audible.

"Whoa!" Parang nawala saglit ako ng kontrol sa manibela ng kotse ko sa gulat. I looked at him in horror before I turned my attention back to the road. "You got Saskia pregnant? What the hell?"

"I know..." Ramdam ko ang lungkot sa boses niya.

"How do you even know it's yours? She's a bar girl. She fucks for a living?"

"She doesn't. Saskia was a virgin when I had her." Mariin na sabi niya.

I made a face. "TMI, brotha! But how sure are you that the baby is yours? Okay, ikaw nga ang naka first blood but bro paano mo nalaman na wala ng iba?"

"I just know, okay? She's not what you think she is. She and her family are nice people." May halong inis sa boses niya.

"So what are you planning to do now then? When are you planning to tell the fam and Hazel?" I cocked a brow.