Well...Shit

Meanwhile back in Windhelm in the Palace Of King's, Brianna was now walking around after two weeks of the whole stabbing...and the kiss. She couldn't get it out of her head, Jayden hadn't even said anything about it- which drove her insane. She knew Brynjolf was coming to check on her since it had been about a month, but she also had heard Jayden's sisters' were coming to visit him...she had been tired of lying already. Had she truly been falling in love with the High King of Skyrim. No, madness, she'd tell herself. But she needed to tell him something she'd regret...the truth.

"Jayden! I uh...I need to talk to you." She said walking over to him in the room where the map was. "That will be all." He said and soon Gavin, Christina, and Jason all left the room...all with smirks on their faces as Christina winked and closed the door behind them. "Are you alright, you look a little shaken up." Jayden mumbled chuckling as he walked over and Brianna started getting that feeling again. Her heart raced even faster than her mind did, before soon she just grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.

The kiss ended with the two both breathing heavily and Jayden smirking. "Was that all you wanted?" He mumbled and she smiled a bit finally catching her breath...before she had remembered what she had really come to talk about. "I...needed to tell you something that I regret not telling you before...I-" "Sir, your sisters are here to see you." EJ soon bursted into the room and Jayden looked at him glaring slightly. "Just wait a moment." He growled and EJ nodded before backing out of the room then his expression went soft again once he looked back at Brianna. "What was that?" He asked quietly and raised his eyebrow. She couldn't tell him. Not now. "I just wanted to say thank you for letting a girl like me join the Stormcloaks in the first place." She lied and smiled as he did too before he pecked her lips. "Come on, you can meet my sisters." He mumbled and took her hand before walking out and into the dining hall.

She saw two young girls, one with a hood on and one that was hiding behind her. "Jayden!" Soon the younger shyer looking girl ran up and hugged him as the hooded one walked over and looked at Brianna with her eyebrow raised slightly. "Who is she?" She asked quietly. "Ah, Lillian, Ariadne, this is my...lover and one of my most trusted soldiers, Brianna." He said quietly and Brianna smiled and waved as Ariadne let go of Jayden and smiled at Brianna slightly while Lillian pulled her hood down...revealing cat ears. "Woah..." Brianna whispered in amazement while Lillian sighed. "Nothing to be amazed about, I promise." "Oh shut it, Lillian, the ears are cool." Jayden said crossing his arms. "They really are, lass. It's amazing." She whispered and Lillian smiled a tad. "Not many people can get her to smile, I think she likes you." Jayden said chuckling and Lillian rolled her eyes while Ariadne giggled a bit.

About two hours later when Jayden's sisters had left, Brianna was sitting outside at about nine p.m. just waiting for her brother. "Boo." Brianna almost screamed before a large hand had covered her mouth and she elbowed the person making them groan and fall over. "It's me lass, it's me." Brynjolf whispered holding his stomach as his Thieves Guild hood had fallen off and she growled. "Don't fucking scare me like that, Bryn!" She whisper yelled and he chuckled weakly before he stood up. "So...how have things been?" He whispered and she sighed. "To be honest...terrible. Bryn...I may have...gotten got up in the High King's makeout session." She mumbled and his eyes immediately widened; not with shock, but with fury, rage, and anger.

"Please tell me you're joking lass." He growled and Brianna suddenly had tears in her eyes. "Bryn, I really tried, I can't help it. The people here are amazing and kind...I just can't do it." She whispered and he ran a hand through his hair, trying to keep his cool. "I'm not fucking allowing some noble douche bag to steal my sister!" He whisper yelled and she was suddenly just about as angry as him. "He's not a douche bag, Brynjolf Smith. At least I finally found someone who fucking cares about me! Did you ever care when I was abused by Kaleb, no, you didn't give one little shit knowing that your little sister was dying inside, suffering! You didn't care! These are because of you!" She was screaming by that time before she pulled up her sleeves...and the moonlight revealed scars, many scars.

"Why did I ever decide to join the Guild again?" "Why did I ever decide to let you live when mother was killed?" Brynjolf said and Brianna was immediately trying not to cry. "Have fun with your group lass, I'll tell Mercer everything." Brynjolf growled then ran off into the shadows. "Brynjolf!! Brynjolf!!" Brianna yelled before soon just falling on her knees sobbing before Jayden had ran up from behind her.