The Return

(Brianna's P.O.V.)

"Ah, home sweet home." Brianna said with sarcasm lacing her voice as she walked into the large doors of the 'oh so wonderful', Riften. The sweet smell of sewer water was soon brought to the ginger haired girl as she almost gagged. "Yep, home indeed. Now then...Brynjolf, Brynjolf, where are you laddie?" She mumbled to herself while looking around Riften and tapping her chin. Brianna smirked when she saw a red-haired man standing at his market stand, once again selling his so called 'love potions', as Brianna called them.

"Oh Brynny-Boy!" She called laughing as she ran over to her brother. "Keep it down, lass. You'll scare the customers away." Brynjolf said with a small smirk and chuckle. Brianna rolled her eyes and scoffed at his remark. "Yeah, good to see you too, lad." She mumbled and crossed her arms looking up at him. "It's only been a month." The older ginger said also rolling his eyes by that time. The two really didn't have much in common besides the ginger hair and sly remarks. Although one thing everyone did know about the two; they were great at lying and cheating. 

"Let's just get to the Cistern." Brianna said sighing while walking off to the courtyard, making sure nobody followed but Brynjolf. "How's the Guild been?" She asked turning over her shoulder slightly as her brother just shrugged. "Still low on coin and underground I suppose..." He mumbled with a small chuckle, not of humor, but of worry. He soon pushed a hidden button on a coffin and it suddenly opened. "After you, lassie." He said smirking.

"Whatever." Brianna said and just jumped down a hole with a ladder as Brynjolf landed right beside her. "Bri!" Thrynn ran up and immediately crushed the young woman in a hug. Brynjolf chuckled and rolled his eyes while beginning to walk off to find the Guild Master, Mercer Frey. One of the recently most feared men in Skyrim. "Okay Thrynn, I think you can let go now..." Brianna managed to choke out as the man let go and smiled before seeing Sapphire walk over looking pissed, as usual.

"I though Frey kicked you out for burning to many damn beehives down?" She said smirking and crossing her arms and Brianna did the same. "He did. But I'm going to prove to him- to you- that I really can be a thief, lass." She snapped slightly as Thrynn smiled a bit and nodded as Sapphire just chuckled. "Good luck with that, ginger." She said and jumped up onto the ladder behind her before she soon became out of sight.

Brianna sighed and looked down feeling Thrynn put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't let her get to ya, kiddo. C'mon, let's go find Mercer." He said and Brianna managed to smile a bit as the two walked to the Ragged Flagon. "I already said no! She fucked up and she's not going to ruin this damn G-" Mercer soon stopped once he saw Brianna standing beside Thrynn while Brynjolf looked back and sighed. "You brought her here...?" He growled and Brianna sighed. "Mercer, I know you're still angry about the whole Goldenglow beehive thing...but I swear to Nocturnal I can be a thief. Please, just one more chance and if I screw it up...I'll never set foot in Riften again." She said and was now right in front of the Breton man who had his arms crossed. 

He seemed to be having a hard time negotiating to himself before soon he just sighed and looked at Brianna. "One more chance, ginger-" "Ye-!" "But you mess this damn job up, you're out of Skyrim." He said and Brianna paused from her small celebration before looking at Thrynn and Brynjolf. They both had the same shocked facial expression. Brianna took a deep breath before looking back at Mercer, "Deal."

AH_Snowflake

(This is the first chapter of Prove My Worth XD tell me what you think- honestly XD I'll hopefully get the next chapter up by tomorrow since I already have an idea n' stuff!!)