The Dragonborn

Darkness was all she could see. "Who's there?" Brianna yelled into the darkness. "Hello...?" She whispered before hearing loud shrieks of lost souls around her. "If I'm dead, this isn't very nice!" The girl yelled. "Wake up, hey. Please don't be dead."

Brianna's eyes shot open and she sat up immediately seeing a woman beside her, she had violet hair and was probably one of the most beautiful girl's she'd seen looking about her age. "Who are you?" Brianna said in panic then soon her head started to pulse and she cursed under her breath while the young woman in front of her chuckled. "Janny Black, nice hickey by the way." She said smirking slightly and Brianna looked at her and raised her eyebrow in confusion before feeling her neck with her two fingers...Jayden.

"Now then, who are you?" She asked putting some of her long violet hair behind her ear. Brianna hesitated for a moment before she ran a hand through her hair. "Brianna Smith." She mumbled and Janny nodded slowly. "Oh! I know you! My cousin won't shut up about you in our letters we send to eachother." She said chuckling while realization suddenly hit Brianna. This was Janny Black. The Dragonborn. "I've met your brother too, Bryn, right?" She asked...she sure did talk a lot for Brianna's liking. She just nodded slowly before looking around. "One question...how did you find me?" Brianna asked looking at The Dragonborn herself. 

"You were in a lake, looked to me like you weren't breathing, but you were just a bit. I took you here to my camp sight." Janny said smiling slightly while the young ginger still looked quite confused. "I need to get to Riften." She said before feeling in her pocket then looking around. "Where's my shit at?" She asked and stood up rolling her shoulders...she was still pretty upset and pissed at herself on what happened. "Oh, you mean these." Janny said smirking while holding a bag up....all the things Brianna had stolen while she had the time to at the Palace of Kings. Before Brianna could reach for it Janny had pulled it back and stood up too. "You stole these, didn't you?" She asked raising her eyebrow as Brianna glared. "My brother is part of the Thieves Guild. What would you expect?" She snapped and Janny chuckled. "Woah, not trying to judge you here." She said chuckling.

Brianna just groaned and rolled her eyes before she started walking to Riften. "Do you even know where you're going?" Janny yelled after her and ran up beside her. "I grew up there, lass. Of course I know where I'm going." She said, but the truth was, she literally had no idea. She just wanted to get away from the Dragonborn before she was locked up or something. "Really? Because Riften is that way." She said smirking and pointing to the opposite direction Brianna was going in. "Fine." Was all the ginger said before she started walking the other way. "If I can come with you, I'll give you your jewels back." She said chuckling walking beside her. Brianna sighed. "You promise, lass?" She mumbled raising her eyebrow. "Swear on the Divines, lassie." Janny said mimicking her while holding her hand out, which Brianna took and shook.

About a day later of being on the road with the Dragonborn, who'd actually become a some sort of friend to the ginger woman. "So...how did  you meet my brother?" Brianna asked smiling a bit and Janny shrugged and smiled. "He stole something from me, so I kicked him in the balls and took it back." She said making Brianna burst out in laughter. "Ah, that sounds like him." She said laughing more while Janny chuckled. "I won't lie though, he is attractive." She said smirking a bit while Brianna scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Don't get caught up with him, he's the biggest fuckboy I've ever met." She mumbled, still angry about the argument her and her brother had from that night. Janny immediately frowned. "Oh..." She said quietly and Brianna suddenly felt a bit bad.

(Flashback, Janny's P.O.V.)

Janny had just walked into Riften with people looking at her, some Nordic men eyeballing her and some people just amazed the Dragonborn was in Riften at the time. She had caught the eye of a certain red-head too. She soon walked into the Bee-N-Barb where she was greeted by smiles- since she had helped most people in there. She soon sat down at a table and sighed looking at another letter her cousin, the High King, had sent her...before she was suddenly interrupted by a Scottish accent from across from her at the table. "I feel like you're missing something, lass." He said smirking slightly with his hooded features and dark armor as Janny looked up and raised her eyebrow...she looked down and realized her coin purse with almost 500 gold in it was gone..

She was immediately angry as she looked up, but the man was gone. "Son of a-" She growled before running outside and looking around, seeing the same man run into the shadows into an alley way, which is where she went too. She ran into the alley way seeing the man smirking once again while sitting on the building above. "I suppose you're looking for this?" He asked holding up the coin purse. Janny just rolled her eyes before suddenly blasting him with some sort of ice, making him fall off the building and land on his back while Janny walked up and took the coin purse...then kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He groaned and as he sat up and held his area before looking up at Janny and chuckling. "You're a feisty one, now aren't you, lass?" He asked chuckling when Janny was going to kick him again before he held up his hand, catching her leg making her fall over as he slowly stood up. He was about almost six foot five, which was tall compared to the Dragonborn. "You do anything, I'm a fucking fighter." Janny growled and he seemed to roll his eyes under his hood before holding out his hand to her. "I'm not that kind of man, lass." He said chuckling. 

Janny hesitated for a moment before she took the man's large hand then he hoisted her up and pulled his hood down, she mostly saw his green eyes as they sparkled almost in the moonlight. "Viper was right, you are one Hell of a sight." He said chuckling before clearing his throat. "Brynjolf, lass. I know who you are. Everyone does." He said quietly and leaned against the wall while she crossed her arms. "I heard you were quite a thief from some of my friends in the Thieves Guild...I just wanted to see how good you really are." He said shrugging and she smirked before holding up a coin purse...his coin purse.

He immediately looked down and smirked back up at her. "And they weren't lying."