Chapter 13 - Happy Birthday

Start from the beginning

Pony Heads PoV

"Hello? Star!? Marco!?" Me, Tom, and Kelly all went to check up on Star and Marco, only to find that they're gone. Tom, of course, gets angry. "No! Where are they?" He starts rummaging through the room. "Tom! Stop! You think they're playing some sick joke on us or something?! Not at a time like this!" Kelly yells. Tom is still angry and frantic, but I can tell he doesn't know what to do. His head is moving fast, he's panicking. "Guys?" I turn to see Marco standing at the door. "Marco!" I say, excited to see that he's okay . "Where's Star?" I add, noticing she's not with him. "It's a long story..." "Is she okay!" Tom says. "Yea, she's with... Well, her mom..." I can tell I'm not the only confused one. "I'm sorry, isn't her mom a leader of the rebellion?" I say. Marco scratches his head. "I thought so, but I'm pretty sure she's playing them... Or us... Anyway, she came back to get Star. She is going to fake join them, but I'm worried because I don't really know if they'll buy it." Kelly is still confused along with me. I can feel the anger filling the room. "Whoa whoa whoa... So your saying that you let her mom who you're not sure is good or evil take her away from us?" Marco gets angry as well. "Well I'm sorry but I can't really do much about a magical Queen! Especially in this condition!" I've never seen Marco get that defensive about anything. However, I have noticed Star is a touchy subject around him. "So what do we do?" I ask. "I'm not sure, but I told Star I would go back to Earth until this whole thing blows over..." I yell at him. "You what!" Again, he yells. "It's what she wanted! And how about instead of roaming the castle, you do something! You're not the only ones who care about Star! Okay, I lo..." He stops. He shakes his head, grabs his scissors and walks out while we all stand in silence. Was he going to say what I think he was going to say?

Eclipsa's PoV

"What is taking her so long!" I yell. Toffee jumped a little when I said that because of how sudden it was. "You don't think she left, do you?" I look at him with a look full of hatred. "Not if you did your job!" Toffee finally did what I was waiting for. "Why is it always my fault?! How come you never mess up! I've done a perfect job this whole time and yet you always blame me for your problems!" When iPhone finishes, I say nothing. I want to see how long it'll take for him to take back what he said. I see the look of anger slowly fade away from his face. "My apologies for snapping my lady, but I don't take back what I say." "Good." I say. It took him back a bit. "What?" I smile. "I said good. It shows you will be a great leader, when I'm not around that is." Toffee smiles. "You want me to take place as their leader?" I smile. He knows that I want him to take my place. "You've earned it... But don't let it get to your head, there is more work to do..."

Star's PoV
--6 years ago--

(Star giggles along side her immature baby sitter)

This is the most fun I've had in forever!

(Roy looks at her smiling)

I think that means I'm doing a pretty good job, but don't tell your mother about the rail slide, or anything for that matter. You know how she would react if she found out I gave you free reign over the place.

(Star hugs the Royal Guard, around his leg. Not knowing how to react to this, Roy stands still and stares at the girl)

Uhh, how about we get you a cake or something? What's a birthday without cake!

(Star's eyes widen at the thought of cake)

YAY! I love cake! Mom doesn't let me have it very often though... I get really hyper...