Chapter 30, Lukas?

Jess's POV

With Lukas out cold and no one with a reason why, I obviously stuck by his side until he awoke again.

However before then, I did something no one had seen me do before...

~before then~

Lukas', eyes closed slowly as he collapsed in my arms,  I stood up and walked towards Lucy, walking past the person that just wrecked her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!!?!?!!" I screamed, tears going straight down my face in a fast pace.

"Hey! I didn't choose to let him get hurt!! Dont blame EVERYTHING on me!!!" She shouted in return as she picked herself up.

"Careful lady, you dont know what this pussy shit is capable of..." The person told me, I turned to them and immediately noticed the fins either side of her head, she must have been a guardian.

"You're a hybrid too....?" I questioned,

"NO IM A FUCKING WALRUS!!!"  She screamed back, I rolled my eyes and looked at Lucy and PAMA.

I could see it happening soon, PAMA betraying Lucy.

"TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH LUKAS!!!" I screamed at Lucy, she giggled and smirked to herself.

"That's info you don't need to know Cupcake." She told me, I wanted to punch her in the face but resisted because the situation was already hell.

"IS HE DYING!!?!?!" I screamed, more tears flowing. Everyone was silent as I screamed at Lucy.

"...." Lucy remained silent, I snapped out of my trance and blushed out of embarrassment for a little while.

PAMA whispered something to Lucy and Lucy smiled sinisterly.

I don't know what PAMA said but what I did know is it was bad news for us.

"I'll leave you to deal with Kitty, I have better shit to do." She told me as she left,

Time stood still for a few minutes until I snapped out of it (with help from the others calling my names), I ran over to Lukas to take care of him.

As soon as he woke up I would rant at him.