Chapter 3, Axel and Olivia

Jess's POV

I walked ahead as Petra and Lukas talked behind me, I couldn't wait for this adventure to start!

Next up, Axel and Olivia! They usually hang out together so it would be easy to find them.

I was still worried about the redstone heart..... Who took it? Why did they? Well, whoever did is gonna get found out by us!

We finally made it to where Axel and Olivia usually do their experiments. Axel was the first one to notice us.

"Oh hey Jess!" Axel said to me, Olivia was still looking off into the distance,

"livia is a bit preoccupied with her experiments, she's testing TNT." Axel explained, I glanced back at Olivia, Lukas was waving his hand in front of her trying to bring her back to earth.

"Is Olivia brain dead or something? She's not reacting whatsoever." Lukas asked,

"We came because we have an adventure, so we are taking all the new order." Petra explained to Axel, we both just ignored Lukas.

"But then why are we taking blonde-idiot over there?" Axel asked disrespectfully, I gave him a death stare.

"Hey! I'm not deaf you know!" Lukas argued back.

"Whatever." Axel replied, just then a massive nuclear explosion happened far in the distance and scared the life out if all of us except for Olivia, who was laughing her head off.

"Oh! Hi guys!" Olivia said,

"We should go sleep before we go on the adventure." Lukas explained, I nodded and grabbed Olivia's arm and dragged her with me before she questioned anything.

Everyone followed behind us as we made our way back towards the town, I couldn't wait for tomorrow but Lukas was different, he seemed unsure about it...

A/N
So yeah, Axel x Olivia is a probably a thing in this story...
OH WELL!
BTW i think this entire story line up, so Uncontrollable and this, should be an AU, what do you guys think??
Also, if you wanna draw some art of this story and Uncontrollable go ahead, just credit me and my story, and feel free to tell me if you have or wanna do art of so I can check it out!
Thx 4 reading!