19:38PM

"You got food?" Carter leaned back into the cushions.

"Uh yeah I think so." I pulled my bag closer.

He jumped forward.

"Why didn't you say earlier...I'm hungry." He whined.

"I didn't say anything because it's not your food." I giggled.

"uh well now its not." He anwered smartly.

"what are you talking about."

"it's our food babe."He winked.

Damn! That sent me all the way to a whole new level

"O-oh ok"

"I'm just kidding...relax" he placed both arms on both my shoulders looking into my eyes.

I stared back, our eyes were lokcked in this moment. I'm sure I felt him lean closer...but no.

He pulled away clearing his throat.

"Ugh um sorry bout that." He scratched the back of his neck.

So soothe the situation I lied a little.

"Sorry about what...you only told me to relax and calmed me down." I slapped his arm playfully mocking what some of his friends do to him.

"Y-yeah yeah, that's right."

I opened my bag pulling out the share bag of Doritos, one large chocolate bar and two sandwiches.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Girls get hungry too." I shrugged.

"But you are so small..."

I just laughed taking one sandwich.

"You wanna know something?" I blurted randomly.

"Yeah?" He muffled while taking a bite into the sandwich.

"I'm always the "different" kid, even though I look and act normal, everyone around me looks and talks about me like I am something nasty or weird or different.
It really sucks to go through shit like this at school...or anywhere... but I still kept my grades to all A's and tried to ignore it. Here and there kids will be mean and try to say nasty rumors to people. And the people who say this....?
I don't even know them." I exclaimed

"I know...I can't express how bad I feel, and how...sorry I am." He sighed.

"I know you're sorry, but what about the rest of them?" I bit into my sandwhich.

"Dont worry bout them...me myself and I right?" He gestured.

"Yeah, that's true." I smiled.

"And you don't listen to what they say because you're perfect the way you are...

And I mean it."