Murder

Chloe POV:

The moon, gleamed in the drizzling puddle below me, raindrops piercing my cold, pale skin like needles through the cloth. The Rain poured with doubt and dread showing me no hope for it to be stopping anytime soon. The lightning flashed illuminating the city creating a spark of light before utter darkness again. I hated being stood out here. Nothing to do except watching the rain bounce among the city. The lightning flashed again followed by a drum of thunder.

My back slid down the cold, steel bar as I sat down upon the edge. The rain, began to pick up, harder this time, falling upon my skin as cold as icicles. I shivered. Why was I out here freezing my toes off and she was in there haveing all the fun? I envied her free spirit, how no matter what wrong she did, I got the blame. I mean what right did she have taking all the praise and joy and I was out here hated and cold?

I watched her like a hawk.

Enjoying the company of the others that surrounded her. I watched her smile light up the room as the others smiled around her. it made me sick. it felt like hours I was sat here, just watching her get all the praise and attention of the city, it was about 10 pm by the time she said her final goodbye's to everyone. watching them give her hugs and bidding her farewell as she left. I saw her approach me, that angelic smile that attracted all the attention of the men around her. she looked at me confused, I could tell she saw my rage. we stood in silence for what seemed like only a couple of seconds. a tear drifted down my cheek which obviously she saw. The lightning flashed again, directly over us this time, it allowed me to see the details of her face. Her sapphire eyes that glowed with purity and love, The freckles that danced upon her cheek, the way her Short, blue hair flowed Ophelia in the wind. How I hated it.

she looked at me again this time full of empathy as she began to walk closer towards me, with open arms she wrapped herself around my back, embracing me with a hug.It made my blood boil. I wanted her to let go of me, I wanted to run away like no tomorrow, but she kept a tight grasp on me, whispering into my ears how it will be "ok" the sound of her soft voice made the hairs on the back of my neck tingle.

I could feel my heart beat pounding in my chest "thump, thump, thump" how I hated her gentle touch, "thump, thump, thump" why won't she let me go? "thump, thump, thump" why was she the hero in this? "thump, thump, thump" why won't she die! "thump, thump..."

I could see the glimmer of her blade beckoning out to me, the silver metal being reflected in the moonlight. I tentatively grabbed the blade from her belt and without thinking stabbed her through her back, blood oozing out from the wound. She looked at me. Widen eyes. the only word that came from her was "why?". She fell to the floor, gagging on her own blood that was bubbling in her throat, Her once soften, Blue hair drenched in her own blood. Tears flowed from her eyes as she began to take her final breath. I watched her saphire eyes turn blank and slowly closing into nothingness.

I walked away, hearing the screams of young people piercing through my ears. The sound of ambulance's fading in the distance towards the scene.

The rain slowly turned into a drizzle and the once forgotten sun began to shine high in the sky. I smiled, regretting nothing that I have just done. I mean she liked the attention of others and being the center of it all, I did her a favor as this surely won't be an event forgotten anytime soon.