4/2 [REPUBLISHED]

Start from the beginning

"WHY THE HECK AM I IN YOUR HOUSE...WAIT ARE YOUR TRYING TO-"

"WHAT-NO WHAT THE I DONT DO THAT HOSEOK"

"How do you know my name and why you Bring me in your house ?!?"

He took off his hood and Hoseok suddenly started to cry.

"J-j-jinyoung"Hoseok immediately hugged him

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaveing when i Was 10 jinyoung why didn't you tell me you were leaving me"Hoseok said hitting him

Flashback

HOSEOK:10

Jinyoung:11

"Mommy I'm going to go play with jinyoung"

"Ok sweetie make sure you come home at 5 atleast"

"OK MOMMY"

Hoseok was walking to jinyoungs house and arrived and knocked on the door.

No answer

"JINYOUNG"

No answer

"Jinyoung?"

The door opens

"Hello little one you need something?

"Do you know jinyoung?"

"I'm sorry but are you talking about the family that left this house?"

That's when Hoseok was heartbroken he told the lady yes but then left right after that and started crying.

End of flashback

"WHY DID YOU HURT MY BEAT FRIEND JUNGKOOK,JINYOUNG WHY!?!"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that"

"WHY"

"Because it's a secret to only me and my other friends can know"

"Then I have no business with a Old FRIEND WHO LEAVES ME AND DOESNT TELL ME WHY YOU LEFT OR EVEN WHY YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND...Goodbye Jinyoung"

Hoseok left jinyoungs house and walked to yoongis by using a map on his phone.

When he got home yoongi was the first one to hug Hoseok

"Oh my gosh Hoseok are you ok are you hurt did he do anything to you?!?"

"Hyung im fine"

"Me and everyone else was scared out of there mind"

"I'm ok it was jinyoung the boy who was our friend before he left me hanging and you would confort me for atleast a hole week.i know I'm not good at telling flashbacks ok"

"I remember it and it doesn't matter if your bad at telling flashbacks I'm just glad your ok"yoongi said hugging Hoseok then kissing his head

"Why do you always kiss my head don't you have a boyfriend to do that with?"

"Yes I do but your like a brother to me Hoseok"

Hoseok just nods

"Now let's eat I'm hungry"

"OK I WANT CHICKEN"

"Ok Hoseok"

While yoongi was cooking Hoseok was just watching his future boyfriend.

" I still love yoongi but I have't to get him out of my head he a has someone he loves he's happy and I should be happy"

"Hoseok come eat"

"Oh ok yoongi"

Hoseok walked to the table and sat down and took a bite of his and his eyes lit up

"What?is the food bad?"

"No yoongi i never knew you make Chicken SO GOOD IT HAS SO MUCH FLAVOR TO IT.ITS FRICKIN GOOD"

"Let me guess your gonna ask me to make this more often?"

"CORRECTED"

After they were done eating they dressed into the pajamas of course yoongi fell asleep in a flash but hoseok on the other hand was still awake.

He got up from the bed and went to the livingroom and sat down on the couch thinking if he still has a chance with yoongi and why jinyoung hurt jungkook and no body else he had so much stuff going through his mind right now he couldn't even sleep till 8 am he didnt even care about school he just wanted to sleep for the rest of the day and thats exactly what he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this chapter was pretty hard to write so XD

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK

❤️~LOVE YOU ALL😘~❤️