Ending Ties With The Autobots

Start from the beginning

I'll pray you'll be watching from way up high

The shadow I can't see when the sun's in the sky

(Watching over you)

She felt a sense of fear

As I came near, and on my face I drew a tear

She felt a sense of fear

A sense of fear

Sense of fear

*I'll be your guardian angel

Your sweet company

No matter where I go

I'll make sure you're all I see

I'll be your guardian angel (My eyes are glued, I don't mean to intrude)

Your sweet company (I can't get them off, get them off of you)

No matter where I go (My eyes are glued, I don't mean to intrude)

I'll make sure you're all I see (I can't get them off of you)

I'll be there watching from way up high

The shadow you can't see when the sun's in the sky

We finished and found that all the bots were somewhat smiling a little. I went to the monitor to find that a space bridge open. Cons we coming through and making a mess out there. It was a good thing I had sent some bots with him. I was so nervous about what was happening. I heard Optimus tell some of them to fall back. He was going to go fight Sentinel.

I watched as Optimus tackled him. He kept Optimus up against a statue and then left him. I knew that this was going to end up in the news and a hell of a lot paperwork. I accounted all the bot were here, "Wait a minute?! Who was suppose to watch Sam today?!" I yelled out. Every bot and person in the room froze and looked around. I sighed and tried to contact him. It wasn't going through and I knew that something happened.

The Next Day

////\\\\

Will got called to a meeting. I was left to help with getting the base moved else where. Right now I was reading a file they gave me. The NEST team had to exile the Autobots. I looked up to find that Hayley and Alexis were right there waiting to know what it said. I told them and they couldn't believe what they heard.

We were taken to a NASA where I found the wreckers were working on the Xanthium. I know I wasn't the only that was pissed about this. Hayley and Alexis were quiet the whole flight here and I held ShadowLight to me. This wasn't right and everyone knew it we just couldn't do anything about it. After so many years in keeping the human race safe, it has to end with ending the ties to the Autobots.

A soldier came up to me, "Miss we need to put ShadowLight with the other two." He said.

"I'll do it." I said. I walked slowly to the cage Wheelie and Brains were in, "Guys take care of my baby." I said with tears running down my face. They nodded and kept Shadow close to them.

"Luna, Sam. Listen to me. Don't let them exile us." Wheelie said.

"Don't let them take us." Brains said. ShadowLight out gave a confused chirp.