"Onefive, alright," Dad said before standing up. "It was nice seeing you, Ronald." He led Ryan off the porch.

"M-My name's Ryan," Ryan said.

"Yeah, whatever," Dad said. "Come on, Brendon. Let's go inside. It's cold out here."

"No, it's not," I said. I gave Ryan an apologetic look before Dad closed the door. "Dad! That's not how you count!"

"Well it was in my day!"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I'm going to my room."

Dad scoffed back at me. "Fine. Stay there."

I scoffed again. "Fine. Maybe I will." I stomped up the stairs and to my room. I slammed the door before throwing myself onto my bed. I sighed before glancing at my alarm clock. It was 9:17. It was a little late, but I was home. He didn't have to react like that.

I sighed again and rolled onto my stomach. I closed my eyes and wondered if I should call Ryan. No, I decided. Don't want to ruin the night.

I sighed and turned and lay on my back again. But what was I going to do now? I could feel the boredom taking over already. It was too early to sleep, too late to go out, way too embarrassing to walk through the living room to the kitchen to get to my music room.

That's when I heard tapping. I sat up and looked around my room. Nothing out of the ordinary. The tapping continued as I stood up from my bed and began walking around my room. I still couldn't find anything.

I looked over at my window and saw tiny dots flying at it, causing the tapping noise. Someone was throwing pebbles at my window.

I walked over to it and could see a small group of pebbles already forming on my window sill. I looked out my window to see Ryan standing outside, throwing pebbles from my neighbor's driveway at my window. He smiled and stopped throwing them when he saw me at the window.

I smiled back at him and opened the window. "Ryan, what are you doing?" I whisper-yelled.

"I needed my kiss goodnight," he whisper-yelled back.

My smile grew and I said, "Ok," before beginning to climb out the window.

"Wait, stop!" Ryan said.

"What?" I asked, halfway out.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, climbing out my window to kiss you goodnight. What are you doing?"

"You can't just jump out!" He held his arms out. "I'll catch you."

I scoffed. "Ryan, you have a broken wrist and mild bronchitis and, besides, I'm climbing down the drainpipe." I reached over and gripped the drainpipe next to my window.

He put his arms down and looked away. "Uh, yeah, of course. I knew that."

I laughed and did my best to shimmy down the drainpipe. "Don't look at my butt," said as I found myself in a rather compromising position.

I could practically hear Ryan blush. "Uh, yeah, of course not. Why would I be looking there? Who would want to look at peoples' butts?" He scoffed. "Not me."

I laughed and continued climbing down. I was about four feet off the ground when I slipped and fell the rest of the way down.

"Oh my God." Ryan ran over and knelt next to me but I could tell he was holding back laughter. "Are you alright?"

I started laughing and said, "Yeah, I'm fine."

He laughed with me. "Well good." He leaned down and kissed me. "I wouldn't want you to be hurt." I smiled at him and he started laughing even harder than he had before. "But that was pretty funny."

My laughing intensified with his. "Yeah, I guess it was."

We lay on the ground and laughed for a while. Ryan's laughter got silent like earlier and he was speaking gibberish and explaining why it was funny. I just lay on my side and smiled as I watched him turn pink from laughing so hard.

His laughter eventually died down and he sighed and turned on his side to look at me. He took a breath to say something but stopped himself. "I... I really..." He sighed and looked past me, looking for the right words to say, I guessed. He took my face in his hands and looked back at me. "You're so everything," he said.

I smiled at him. "You're so everything, too."

We leaned in and kissed. It seemed like it lasted forever but still wasn't enough.

Ryan was the one to pull away first. He whispered, "Goodnight," before running off and leaving me laying on the ground with my eyes still closed.

When I finally opened them, he was long gone, but I lay in the grass and stared at the stars in the sky. It was probably just my mind playing tricks on me, but I swear I saw our names spelled out. Literally written in the stars, me and him. He was my everything and I was his. Together forever, forever together.

He is so everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry this chapter was slightly short but we were on time :D

picture to the right is Brendon and Ryan's waiter, PJ (kickthpj on YouTube)