Ch. 17

No ones P.O.V

It was a dark room. In the corner was an old man, around his late eighties, he was beaten practically to death. His blood was everywhere on his face. Under his nose, eyes, mouth, chin, and more. He didn't seem sad, he even had a light smile on his lips. More like a smug look.

The light was dim, and you could barely see. Anyone who walked in would only see these two guys, not the old man.

There was a tall, strong man sitting at a desk with his elbows propped up, and his chin laying in his hands. There was another man, pacing back and forth in front of the desk.

"It's almost time." The man pacing said.

"Calm down. Lucifer always has a plan." The man behind the desk reassured. He didn't know for a fact that Lucifer did, but he didn't want his partner to worry even more.

"Fucking tell us where he's hiding, old man or I'll not spare you! This is the last chance!" The man pacing yelled, grabbing the old man by his collar. The old man coughed some blood, and looking the other guy strait in the eyes.

"Fuck you." The old man barely whispered.

The mans eyes turned dark, dark red, practically black. Rage was overtaking him. Before he knew it, he was ripping the old mans head strait off of his neck, splattering blood all over him, and the wall.

Alice's P.O.V

"Bye mom, Bye dad. Im going to miss you!" I said, grabbing both my parents, and squeezing them as tight as possible.

"Bye sweetie. Remember, we're only one call away if you want to come home." My dad reminded me. Im sure he has been missing me, and wanting me to come home, but I've actually been having fun. As crazy as that sounds.

My mom grabbed my arm, and pulled me into a hug. "Remember: use protection." She whispered in my ear, with a huge grin on her face. My face went crimson red. I knew for a fact everyone except maybe my dad heard that! Oh god, even the maids probably did!

"Mom!" I said, playfully hitting her arm. "Dont say that!" I looked over at Parker, and he looked amused.

"Okay, enough of this. We've spent enough time now, Bye-Bye!" I laughed, pushing my horribly embarrassing parents out the door. I kissed them both one last time, and shut the cabs door.

I went back inside, and plopped on my bed, listening to music as memories of my old life with my friends at a normal high school filled my head. Slowly, I fell asleep.

Lucifers P.O.V

"Parker, come with me." I walked him to my study room and had him sit across from me. There was still much he needs to hear.

"The vampire council, society, and citizens overall are thinking about going into a war." I said slowly, letting him take that in. He looked at me in shock as if I was lying.

"What? W-why? That's ridiculous. What about my parents? A-are they?" He asked. Ah, I knew this would come.

"Yes. Your father is, and your mother is just going to help. Your father is a king, you are a prince, you will have to take sides. There is no good or bad side, but its converted vampires against purebloods. The converted ones say purebloods act like they are so high and mighty whenever they actually aren't. Thats untrue. We are so much stronger but, they are just tired of being pushed around. I'm not joining this war, so with others my age, we are hiding. Its completely up to you, but I want you to keep Alice safe."

"How can I keep her safe?" He asked confused.

"Break is almost over, I think you should change Alice into a vampire." His eyes widened in surprise at my words. It'd be best, if they are in danger there is a better chance she'll survive as a vampire than human.

"Why-"

"Don't ask why. Now, leave." I said, waving my hand to dismiss him. He slowly walked out obeying me.

"Its for the best.." I mumbled even though I'm not sure if it is.

Parker's P.O.V

How could he ask me to change Alice into a vampire? Her and I have been getting a long. Im sure if I come at her, teeth out, crazy in my eyes she'll never talk to me again.. I don't want to loose her now. Wait, what am I thinking? Who cares about her, she's just some human who showed up at school... and is my fiancé .. still not sure on how that happened.

After a long fight with myself, I decided to call my father. My mother answered.

"Parker! Oh sweetie, how are you?" My mother chirped.

"I'm fine mother, where's father?" I asked. I didn't want to waste any time on useless talk.

"Your father? Well you know Parker, he's the king. He's busy.."

"Too busy for his son?" I said harshly. Probably.

"If you want to ask him about this 'war' & who's side he is on, I can answer that." I stayed quiet. "As we talk, your father is with other vampires talking about it. Of course we are on the purebloods side, but we don't know if we will fight. The battle is unfair. The winner for sure is us."

"Mother, do you know who Stephen is." This time she stayed quiet." I suppose you do, and I suppose father didn't tell you he broke out of jail."

"Thats enough. I'll talk to you later." She said, and hung up. I sighed, everything is so confusing.

"Hey, can I come in." A voice at the door said.

"Sure." It was Alice. I could tell by her voice and sweet smell.

"Thanks for being so well behaved in front of my parents and not sucking the life out of them.." She said, and I chuckled.

"I couldn't if I wanted to.." I mumbled quietly.

My eyes shifted from her eyes to her neck. I could smell the blood running through her.

Stop it. stop it. stop it.

"I know your not very ecstatic about being engaged to a human like me but-"

"What do you mean like you? Alice, I've only known you for a little, and I feel like I've known you for my whole life. I don't know. I'm bad at saying my feelings." I said. I was a prince, I was popular, now I feel like a girl, I want to run and hide.

She laughed. "I guess I'm happy I'm engaged to you and not some old creep." I took it as a compliment and smiled.

"How do you know I'm not really a thousand years old?" I joked but noticed she didn't hear me. She was smiling & looking down.

She was beautiful for a human. I guess I was lucky. Her hair fell lightly on her shoulders, & her eyes gleamed in the light. I leaned in slowly and brushed my lips against hers. We started kissing, harder. I grabbed her around the waist and sat her on my lap. Suddenly, I went to her neck.

"P-parker.." She mumbled. I didn't stop, I started kissing an area on her neck like I would when I was getting ready to drink the- "Parker!" She yelled louder, and I stopped.

I quickly got up, and scratched the back of my head sheepishly.  "Uh. sorry?" Was all I could come up with, really not smooth. "Y-you should leave."

"Uh, y-yeah. bye..." She whispered, and then left quickly.

"Dammit" I yelled, & slammed my fist into the wall. I slumped down to the ground and covered my face with my arms. My hands ran through my hair countless times. "What happened Parker, Whats wrong with you."

A/N
HELLO. wow it's been SO long & I don't know how I feel about this chapter but either way, I wanted to upload something. (:
Explanation for why I was gone:
In plain, I was just busy & lazy. when I started this, I was 12/13 & now in 14/15. still young. I'm an A student, I started taking piano lessons & I'm into many things now. of course, I will now try to be more active .
Another reason is cause I honestly had no clue where I was going with this. Ive gone back & revised, added, & such. thanks for sticking with it so far.
~XOXO