Chapter nine

Parker's P.O.V~

What the hell was I? Flat chested? Alice isn't even that flat chested - not that I stare there!

Okay. So, after that little problem with Mia coming and ruining my talk with Alice, I'll have to ask her somehow else since lunch is done.

I was walking in the hallway in between classes and saw Alice.
Yes. Nows my chance! No more annoying Mia or anybody around.

I walked over to her and started saying, "So, do you wanna hang out later?"

First, her mouth made a strait line. Then, she smiled. "Cant. I have to study." She said walking off.
I ran up and caught up with her again.

"Wait! I have ... to study too!" I said. Obviously lying.
One, I don't study.
Two, I don't even know what for.
Three, I always get A's. Dont know how sometimes.

"Really? Study what?" She asked. Oh god. She's testing me. Um.

"Uh. MATH!" I said.

'Yeah. Good lie.' I sarcastically said in my head.

"Math?" she sighed in annoyance. "Okay. Where? When?"

"Uh. My place. It's bigger. And, today around 6." I said. Should I yell "undies only?" Better not too.

"Okay.. Bye then." She said shyly walking off to her class again.

"See you on our study- .... date!" I said. Okay, I started smirking. And laughing. She acts like she hates me but sooner or later she'll want to be Best Friends. Or more.

Alice's P.O.V~

Ohmygod! Why would I agree to that! I wanted to sound cool, but..... damn it! Alone. At his place, with a vampire. I'm screwed.
Yeah, my grandfather said no one can hurt me but the prince? Haha, that's different. I think at least.

"Hi Mia." I said walking in my dorm and falling into my bed.

"Hi. Wanna go get something to eat?" She asked brushing her hair.
She has such nice hair. I should ask her to style mine later.

"Uh. Can't. I'm going to.... Parker's." I said. Parker's name sounded like a whisper though.

"YOUR GOING TO PAAACHDERS?" She tried to say before I covered her mouth.

"Shhh!" I said. Jeez. I don't want everyone to know.

"Okay! But your not going to look like that right?" She said pointing at my outfit. Well, that felt like a slap to the face. Ok, that's extreme but I don't think I look bad in the uniform. Im not even trying to impress him.

"What's wrong with it?" I stated looking down at the uniform.

"Here. Wear this. And brush your hair at least!" She said, laughing as she handed me the brush she was using.
Okay, I laughed too. My hair is so tangly by the end of the school day.

I brushed my hair out and changed into the outfit Mia gave me.
"Can I wear this?" I asked not sure if this was appropriate for school.

"Yeah. You can wear anything after school hours." She said approving how I look. "It's a nice rule we have here."

"Okay then... Bye! Wish me luck" I said leaving.

"Good luck!" She shouted as the door shut.

Ugh. I hope this doesn't look weird. I have jean shorts on and a purple hoodie overtop a silver tank top. With black converse shoes. I don't think this outfit is that cute but apparently its edgy? I was gonna just go in my school uniform but apparently Mia wouldn't let me. It's not a date, date.
'Just a study date.' I thought to myself.

"Woah." I said out loud. This is his dorm? Does he have a roommate because there's only one door in this whole hallway.

I knocked on the door and he answered quickly. His hair was wet and he had on guy shorts and a black hollister or something shirt. I sucked in a sharp breath. God. He looked..... Kind of hot.

Parker's P.O.V~

I came home and threw my bag on the ground and started to take my clothes off to get a shower real quick. After that, I just sat down to watch TV.

*Knock Knock*

I opened the door and there was Alice in shorts and a hoodie. She looked different at first since I see her in the ugly school uniform all the time, but also looked.... kind of pretty....

A/N
Sorry these chapters kind of sucked. Ugh! Writers block.

3 votes?