Chapter 12

Today is the day. The day I- well, everyone starts break. The day I have to go to my grandfathers house and stay with Parker. Dear lord Help me.

"Alice Griffon." The teacher called. I raised my hand to show I'm here.

"Pssst." A girl said throwing a rolled up ball of paper at me. I looked at her. "Is it true?"

"Is what true?" I asked.

"It's your fault Parker isn't going to any parties?" She asked. I started at her. How does she know? I mean, its not my fault!

"W-what?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Your seducing Parker which is making him not wanting to go to parties and instead stay with you. Jeez." She said annoyed.

"I AM NOT!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked at us.

"Something wrong Ms.Griffon?" The teacher asked. I nodded my head no and he went back to teaching.

"No. I certainly did not." I whispered to her. she shrugged and slouched down in her seat.

People these days. Who the hell spreads rumors like that? Oh yeah, everyone.

Parker's P.O.V

"I don't want to!! No! you can't make me! I'm a prince! you already made me go to school! why do I have to waist my time there when I can be partying!" I whined to mother on the phone.

"You have to Parker! and plus, your father wanted you to go to school!" She said. "No partying either!"

"But-!"

"No buts! You are doing this! Lucifer is practically your grandfather! your ruler! Listen to him!" She said. "or- else." And with that, she hung up. I sighed in annoyance.

"Are you kidding me?" I said out loud. It's not that Alice isn't hot, cause she's hot, but I'm the partying kind of guy, sleeping with girls, getting drunk, Im the prince, I should be aloud too.

Later....

Knock, knock

"Come in!" I yelled. A dude in black came in. I looked at him strange. I could tell he's a vampire, but I'm a pureblood so, no use in trying to tackle m or kidnap me. "May I help you?"

"I'm here to pick you up sir. sent by lucifer. please pack." He said. Ugh.

I packed some stuff in a small bag and then clothing in a suitcase. I followed him too a car where Alice was and sat down beside her.

We silently drove to Lucifers 'house' and then walked out while the dude in black got the suitcases.

"Welcome. Alice! Parker." Lucifer. Said opening the front doors. He looked rich. Like a powerful man like my father. Well, he is. He's very intimidating you could say.

"Good to be here Grandfather!" Alice said sweetly.

"Yeah...." I said.

"Now, I'll show you to your rooms!" We followed him inside and down some hallways. Oh joy! Lucifer himself is showing us to our rooms. I feel so special! Not.

"Here's your room Alice. Im terribly sorry we haven't spent much time together, so you get the one of the biggest rooms." He said opening the door. She giggled in excitement and walked in. it was big. Huge to be correct. The walls were light blue and black curtains. The bed was normal and so was everything else.

"Decorate it all you want sweetheart. This will be your room every time you visit." He added. "Come with me Parker."

We walked down some doors and he opened the door that I guess is my room. I popped my head in and it looked- decent.