Chapter 1

A young woman with black hair sat hunched over a toilet around 5 in the morning, heaving her last night's dinner. She felt sick and she was aching and sweating bad.

It felt as if something was stabbing her in the back for how bad she was cramping.

Her stomach twisted and churned painfully as she heaved up into the toilet, the bile making her eyes water excessively. Her throat burned from all of her heaving, and she had a head-splitting headache and was sweating more liquid than what fell from a waterfall.

She was alone in the bathroom, her head resting on a towel that was on the toilet seat. She groaned after her heaving stopped, and just sat there exhausted.

Karly's POV:

I felt like shit.

I smelt like shit.

And I no doubt looked like shit.

Well you know what right now my life is shit!

Not really, I just really do not feel good.

I've spent 1 freaking HOUR sitting in the floor of my bathroom heaving up my dinner from last night. My head hurt, my stomach hurt, everything just fucking hurt.

And I felt emotional!

Why do I feel emotional!

Like one second I just want to fucking cry and the next I just was to rage over the stupidest crap.

But Karly has more self-control than that.

I REFUSE to give into my female hormones!

Haha fuck you nature!

Bile crawled up my throat and I threw up, my eyes burning and my throat as well.

I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!

"Karly dear?"

Oh thank God!

"Mom!" I groan.

She comes to my side.

"You got food poisoning didn't you? I told you not to eat that second chimichanga!" She grumps.

Hey! If Deadpool can do it so can I!

"So when did you say Soundwave would be back?" My mother questioned.

I sigh in slight loneliness.

"A week, he's helping the Autobots recover information in the archives or something. They need more info to get things up and running again especially with the new arrivals on Cybertron." I groan.

I wobble to my feet.

"Can you take me to my room?" I question tiredly.

My mother nods and helps me to my bed, and covers me up.

"Get some rest love, if you're not feeling better by noon then I'll take you to the doctor." She says pressing a kiss to my head before leaving.

It's not like I could sleep.

Not without Soundwave.

It's only been 2 weeks since we became Conjuges Endurae, and I've been at my happiest.

I've been getting taught many things about Cybertron by Soundwave, Megatron, and Ratchet (When I visit the Autobot base.) And so far I'm enjoying it greatly.

Soon in 3 months Victoria and I will be attending a local college.

Victoria has her eyes set on fashion.