Satisfied

"O mondo"

The warm summer air blew through the wedding

The warm summer air blew through the wedding. The sun began to set in the evening sky, causing the sky to light up with beautiful reds, pinks and yellows. Candles were enchanted to float above the guest, causing the calming smell of jasmine to flow around the wedding. An enchanted gramophone sat at the front of the area, next to an archway made of white flowers. White rose petals made a pathway between the white wooden chairs. The setup sat under a white tent with flowers adorning it. Albus and Rhea began handing out programs to the guests as they filed into the ceremony, although most of the seats were taken up by the many creatures that lived in the case. Newt stood at the end of the aisle, tapping a rhythm on his leg.

"Calm down, Newt," Theseus told his little brother. "Don't worry, she'll walk down that aisle and everything will melt away."

Jacob and Credence stood next to Newt, all reassuring the nervous man.

"Dad, it's going to be fine." Credence said, and the three men froze. Credence went red and began to spit out apologies but Newt beamed.

"I would be so proud to call you my son."

Meanwhile, Raven stood inside with Flora, Tina and Queenie. She smiled at her three friends and giving them a nod. With a wave of Queenie's wand, music began to play from the gramophone.

"No, stanotte amore"

Dougal started off the procession, carrying a small white basket with red and yellow rose petals in it. His big eyes looked around at the guests as he tossed petals out from the basket.

"Non ho più pensato a te"

Pickett followed Dougal, carrying the rings in his small fingers. He chirped happily as walked down the aisle, where Credence picked him up.

"Ho aperto gli occhi"

Flora, Tina and Queenie were the next down the aisle, carrying the beautiful bouquets that Newt designed. Their dark red dresses contrasted with the whites of the wedding, but fit nicely with the red rose petals.

"Per guardare intorno a me"

Raven let out a deep breath before beginning to walk down the aisle. Newt beamed as he saw her and just as Theseus said, everything seemed to melt away.

"I love you," Raven mouthed to Newt, who grinned.

"I love you too," He mouthed back.

"E intorno a me"

"You look beautiful." Newt mouthed at her.

"Girava il mondo come sempre"

Raven smiled and did a slight twirl to show off her dress.

"O mondo"

Newt mouthed along with the song, making Raven laugh.

"Soltanto adesso, io ti guardo"