Helpless

"Look into your eyes and the skies the limit"

Newt was rather taken aback by Credence's outburst but understood after he explained

Newt was rather taken aback by Credence's outburst but understood after he explained. Eventually, he would die while Credence and Raven lived on. Newt did not mind the idea of death, he always thought of it as the next adventure. He wanted to talk to Raven about the Elixir, but he did not want to sway her opinion or make her feel guilty. So, he agreed with Credence and went out the next day to buy a ring. Credence insisted on going with him, claiming that Newt had no fashion sense at all.

"Mom?" Credence called out to Raven, giving Newt and him an excuse to get away. "Newt's going to take me to Diagon Alley, okay?"

"Sure, honey! Have fun," She came into the room, giving him a hug.

"Take care of him, okay?" She said to newt quietly, before kissing his cheek.

Newt was taken aback by the amount of glittering rings that were in the shop. Credence smiled slyly as Newt's eyes darted all over the shop. He walked forward, signalling an assistant over.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The blonde haired assistant named Claire smiled at them. Newt opened his mouth, but he had no words to say.

"We would like to look at some engagement rings, please." Credence took over, making Newt incredibly thankful for his assistance.

"Oooh, what's your girlfriend like, then?" Claire asked, bringing over a tray to store the rings on. "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to, but it might help me pick out the right ring." She back-peddled, smiling awkwardly.

"No, no, it's alright." Newt smiled at her, "She's kind and smart, incredibly caring and absolutely free. She also loves to garden."

"It sounds like you love her a lot," Claire smiled at him, before grabbing out some flower shaped rings.

"This is a silver and pearl ring," She explained, handing it to Newt. There were vines circling around the entire ring, the pearls situated in to look like flowers. Credence looked at it before shaking his head and placing it on the mat. Yes, the ring was beautiful, but his mother deserved more. Claire nodded and smiled bring out the next ring.

"This one is a rose gold and diamond ring," She said, giving it to Newt once more. The ring had vines circling around the diamond. He examined it before placing in Credence's hand for him to look at. Newt thought that the ring was incredibly beautiful and intricate, just like Raven was. He once again handed it to Credence for his opinion. Credence looked at the ring, a smile slipping onto his face. This was the ring that was for his mother. Credence and Newt shared a look before turning back to Claire.

 Credence and Newt shared a look before turning back to Claire