Chptr 3.1 : Pretty much detective

Z's P.O.V

FRIDAY

I've been bothered since Monday about Miss Grazie and  my 2 colleagues. I mean they're really crazy and just remembering it makes me wanna laugh out loud.

"So any ideas? " tanong ni presi.

"Uhmm, let's ban ma'am Grazie in this room. " I suggested. "Joke. Hihihihi~" I added. Baka marinig ako ni Ma'am ako pa ang i-ban.

" No way!" sabi ni Rabbit. Maka no way naman to. Edi ako na mali. Hmmp,  joke lang e. " We should tie her and drop her at the Pacific Ocean. " dugtong niya with a serious face.  My gosh!  Akala ko pa naman matino ang sasabihin niya

" Come on guys that's unfair!" sabi ni Lace. Sabi ko nga e, siya ay good girl.

"We can't afford the fair and cargo expenses.  Let's just drop her at Ilog Pasig inside a sack. " she said triumphly.

"HAHAHAHA! " I can't help but crack.Kala ko pa naman may maganda silang sasabihin

Laughter filled the room. Our quest and happiness was interrupted by a forceful knock. Right at the window a beautiful monster is giving us death glares and showing the paper with '15 minutes' on it. Seems like she clearly heard our murderous conversation.

We become stiffed for a moment and faced each other again.

"As I was saying we should agree with my plan of giving our room a makeover. " she said. I can't remember any proposal like that before.

" Nope.  We should establish computers for everyone for more engaging lectures. " Roby commented. Ahhpalusot niyo oy! Hahaha, natakot sa tingin ni ma'am.

" Both of your suggestions will need too much time,  effort,  manpower and money. To avoid those,  let's just demolish this building. " I said with conviction.

Lacey laughed her heart out while Roby furrowed his brows. I don't know if his trying to hold his laugh or what.

" That requires---" Roby was interrupted by another knock .And the paper now shows ' 5 minutes.  P. S. I deducted 10 minutes 'cause I don't want to stand  here any longer . XD'
Well,  that's ma'am Grazie for you- I mean us.

" Let's just combine our ideas. " I suggested.  Like haller!  I don't want to be trapped here forever, even though there's no forever. I want to go home na.

"We'll include the demolition of the building? " Roby said with a 'are you crazy look'.

"If you want to,  go ahead. " I replied jokingly.

" Okay I'll write down our ideas. About your suggestion Zian ,  let's pretend you said demolish dust.  In short,  you're proposing a scarp project. Is that okay? " she said.

" Better. " I said 'cause demolishing this building will be the best. I mentally laugh over my silly thought.

" Okay then.  Let's pass this right away." Lace said and started her way to the door.