Stop

"Princess, wake up."
Ban's rough voice woke you up, eyes slowly opening to be greeted by the shirtless wonder.
"How ya feeling?" He asked gently, putting a hand to your forehead and rolling your sleeves up. "Better..." You sniffled, smiling at him slightly.
Your eyes were puffy and tinged red, your nose stuffed and bones weak. "Your temperature's gone down at least." He mumbled before grinning at you. "You gonna get up for breakfast or am I gonna have to bring it to you?" Ban smirked at you as you sat up, holding out your arms childishly and smiling cutely. Ban chuckled, lifting you bridal style and carrying you out to the bar.
"Where are the others?"
"In town. I don't know what they're doing." Ban shrugged, sitting you on one of the bar stools and rounding it to start making food. You admired him quietly, smiling as you watched him move.
Whenever he flipped something the muscles in his shoulders moved back and created dimples, and every now and then he'd run his hand through his thick silver hair, making you sigh quietly. Ban glanced back at you, smirking.
"What're you daydreaming about princess?"
A blush covered your cheeks as he placed a plate full of pancakes, bacon and eggs in front of you, handing you a fork.
"N-nothing..."
"I hope it's the same as what I'm daydreaming about." He winked, making you flick him as he laughed. "I'm really sorry about yesterday." You apologized quietly as Ban shrugged, leaning against the counter. "It's alright, I'm...sorry too." He sighed, glancing away.
"For what?"
"That one memory, I was stupid and it made you upset."
"Ban you were drunk and I thought you were serious, it's not-"
"I was serious."
You looked up at Ban, the fox staring back at you with deep crimson eyes.
"I loved you, I still love you. God I love you I'd-"
"Stop it." You interrupted quietly, standing quietly as Ban came around the bar.
"(Y/n) come on let's just-"
"I said stop!"
You snatched your hand from Ban as he tried to stop you, looking back at him. "I-I don't have the energy to talk about this right now. I'm going back to bed." You say quietly, turning from him and quickly heading back to your room.