Find Them

"Ban!"
You screamed, closing your eyes before feeling a heavy weight on your body. It shook, and it sounded hollow almost, and after a few minutes it grunted and coughed and suddenly you were covered in a sticky, copper smelling liquid that you didn't like the sense of.
"Y-you okay princess?" Ban hacked, lifting himself ever so slightly so his weight was no longer piled on top of you.
"B-Ban you...you're covered in blood..." You whimpered, his mouth dribbling the crimson liquid and his eyes tired. He grinned weakly, you able to see his ribs connecting and mending themselves through his now ripped clothing. "Nothing can keep me down princess." He chuckled as you began scratching away the blood from his lips.
"Does it hurt anywhere? How can I help?"
"By not worrying, come on. We should head back." Ban stood and swayed for a moment before you jumped up, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.
"Princess I'm-"
"Shut up and let me help you." You said softly, walking back to the tavern with Ban.

"Ban? I brought tea and medicine." You said softly as you entered the bathroom, Ban laying back in the tub with a cold towel on his forehead. He looked at you slowly, making you blush as his cloudy eyes grinned mischievously.
"Come to wash me princess?"
"Just to feed you." You replied gently, kneeling next to the tub and replacing the cloth on his forehead slowly. "Your hands are so cold..." Ban mumbled as you apologized quietly. "No just...put them against me, it feels nice." You blushed again and nodded, cupping his face as he sighed audibly in satisfaction.
"Chest..."
You moved your hands to his chest, gently rubbing circles here and there as he kept his head leaned back and eyes closed.
"Stomach..."
Your face only brightened as your hands lowered to his abdomen, trying to keep your shaky breaths steady as you felt every detail of his body underneath your fingertips. Your breath caught in your throat as he slowly looked at you, eyes still cloudy and humorous.
"Hold my hands."
"T-take them out of the water then."
"Find them."
He said huskily, your face purely glowing as you reached into the bubble-filled water, desperately hoping you'd only find his hands. Within an instant after you'd found his hand, you were pulled into the tub with the fox, drenched from head to toe caused by the splash you made.
"B-Ban what is the-"
"You look just like you did on the day we first met." Ban smirked and chuckled a bit. "Better even, the only difference is that you're not half-naked underneath a waterfall." You blushed, the two of you just staring at each other for a while.
"You don't think of me much, do you?" Ban asked quietly, reaching forward and pushing your wet hair from your face, leaving his fingers to hover by your flushed cheek.
"I-I think of you a lot more than I intended to." You replied quietly, and suddenly the moment was flashing past you in a whirlwind.
Water covered the floor and you knocked over the tea cup as Ban's lips were crashed against yours, pulling you into a heated kiss that seemed to last forever and only for a second at the same time. Sparks danced against your skin every time he touched your arms and face, fireworks and lightning electrocuting you when his hands travelled lower towards your legs, trying to rid you of your belt and pants, your coat already laying on the side of the tub and-

"Lady (Y/n) is everything-"
Elizabeth screamed as she opened the door, dropping to her knees and covering her eyes. "I-I'm sorry for interrupting!" She squealed as King and Meliodas came to check what was happening, King just squeaking before zooming away as Meliodas sighed.
"I'm not cleaning this up."