Chapter Nine - Moving In and Baby Names

Harry’s POV
Today we were moving into our new house! I was so excited. This place was going to be perfect for us to raise our little girl in. Mum and Gemma came down to help and so did Jay and Lou’s sisters. Kim was there to help as well. She was staying with us so we needed her opinion on things. There were people everywhere bustling around the house trying to set things up. I didn’t care all that much where things went so I locked myself away in the nursery, painting the walls pink and putting the furniture back together. When I was done I was covered in paint but I didn’t care. It looked perfect.
“Harry!” I heard Louis yell. “Where are you babe?!”
“Here I am.” I smiled coming out of the room.
“What were you going in there? And why are you covered in paint love?” He asked.
“I was painting the nursery. It’s perfect now. Come and see.” I smiled again pulling at his hand.
“You were painting? Babe you can’t breathe in those paint fumes. They can hurt the baby.” He said seriously.
“I used paint that doesn’t smell Lou duh!”
“Oh right.” He blushed.
“Come and see.” I said dragging him in there. He gasped and his eyes widened. “Is it any good?” I asked nervously.
“It’s beautiful.” He smiled widely. “You did it all alone?”
“Yep. I needed the space so I let you deal with everything else while I did this. So you like it then?”
“I love it Harry. It’s perfect. The colour, the furniture everything. You did an amazing job.” He smiled and hugged me.
“I did didn’t I?” I smiled too.
“Now I have a surprise for you.” Louis smirked.
“What type of surprise?” I winked.
“Come and see.” He said leading me to the kitchen.
“Is it in the kitchen?” I asked.
“Harry, I know you always wanted a cat so I brought you one.” He smiled.
“A cat?” I questioned. “A cat?!”
“What? I thought you loved cats?”
“I do but a cat, really? I thought I would get a least a kiss for making the nursery pretty.” I pouted.
He smiled and kissed me. “There happy?”
“Yes. Now where’s my cat?” I giggled. He laughed and took a kitten out of a cat carrier. “Aw!”
“She’s all yours babe.”
“She?” I questioned.
“Yep.” He smiled. She curled up in my arms and was going to sleep.
“What are we going to call her?” I asked.
“It’s up to you Haz, she’s your kitten.” He answered. “But I like Juliet.” He smiled. I thought about it for a bit. Juliet? That’s more of a baby name. Wait a minute…Juliet. We could call our baby Juliet! I decided to wait to tell Louis about my idea.
“Nah, not feeling it. What about Lola?” I suggested.
“Perfect.” Louis smiled and patted her.
“Lou!” We heard Kim yell right at that moment.
“In the kitchen Kim!” He yelled back.
“Oh there you guys are, there’s some guy here to see you. He said he’s name is Paul.” She said confused.
“Paul?” I questioned. “What’s he doing here?”
“Come and see babe, put Lola in here bed.” He smiled I gently sat the sleeping kitten in her bed and followed Louis outside. Sure enough Paul was there helping pack boxes.
“Paul? Whatcha doing here bud?” Louis asked.
“Helping what does it look like?” He laughed. “How you going Haz?” He asked.
“Great. Louis brought me a kitten.” I smiled happily.
“Aw cute.” He smiled too. “Oh I am also here to give you guys a message. Simon says that you need to meet with him to discuss some trip to the US.” He explained.
“We’re going to the US?” I asked excitedly. I loved it there. It was always sunny.
“Well they are you kind of aren’t.” He said quietly.
“What?!” I yelled. “Why aren’t I coming?” I asked.
“According to Simon you’re too pregnant.”
“I am not! I’m not even fat! This is so unfair!” I yelled and angrily crossed my arms over my chest.
“Why is he too pregnant? He should be able to fly.” Louis asked.
“I don’t know. Take it up with Simon.” Paul shrugged and walked off taking a box with him.
“I wanna go Lou. Why can’t I go?” I asked sadly.
“I don’t know babe, but I’m going to talk to Simon about this.” Louis said seriously.

Louis’ POV
After I spoke to Simon I went and explained everything to Harry.
“He doesn’t want me to go?” He asked sadly. “But why?”
“He doesn’t want you getting hurt babe.” I explained.
“I can handle myself Lou. I’m not going to get hurt, or put the baby at risk. I just want to be treated normally.” He sighed.
“I know you do Haz, but we won’t be gone long anyway. Just a week or so. You’ll be right here.” I smiled.
“But I’ll miss you.” He said quietly, patting Lola as she lied on his chest.
“I’ll miss you too babe, but I’ll call you and Skype and stuff. You won’t even notice I’m gone.” I smiled and hugged him tightly.
“Yes I will. Who’s going to cuddle with me in bed and look after me when I’m sick?” He asked.
“Lola.”
“I’m serious Lou. I need you.” He sobbed.
“Don’t cry baby. You’ll be ok, don’t get upset. Besides we aren’t going for a few days yet.” I sighed rubbing his back.
“I guess.” He sniffed.
“Besides, Kim will be here and Lola and our little baby. You won’t be alone.” I smiled and rubbed his chubby belly.
“Oh I found a name that I like.” He smiled, now happy.
“Oh yeah, what is it?” I asked.
“Juliet. You know how you liked it for the kitten, well I thought it would be perfect for the baby.”
“Hm…I can see our little Juliet.” I laughed.
“So you like it then? I think it’s perfect.”
“I’ve noticed.” I chuckled. “I love it. Juliet Styles.”
“No, Juliet Tomlinson-Styles.” He corrected.
“Babe we don’t have to put my name first.” I protested.
“Yes we do! It sounds better and we can’t leave you out.” He said seriously.
“Ok then. If you want.” I smiled.
“Yep. I love you Lou.” He smiled back and kissed me.
“I love you too babe. And you Juliet.” I laughed and kissed his stomach making him giggle. “What?”
“Your beard tickles.” He laughed. I shook my head but laughed too.

Harry’s POV
Everyone stayed for dinner that night. We brought pizza to thank them for helping us move. There were a lot of people there; it was like we were having a party.
“So you guys heard about the US trip too?” Zayn asked gulping down half his beer.
“Yep.” Louis sighed doing the same.
“I’m pretty excited. I love the US. It’s so sunny.” Niall smiled.
“So do I. Too bad I can’t go.” I said sadly.
“What do you mean you can’t go?” Liam asked.
“Simon won’t let him because he’s too pregnant apparently.” Louis explained.
“What! That’s bullshit.” Zayn snapped angrily.
“I know. Now I have to stay here.” I sighed.
“But at least Kim’s here.” Niall added.
“Yeah great, all I’m going to hear about is her and Josh hooking up.” I groaned watching them snogging in the corner. VOMIT!
“I’m sure she won’t be like that all the time.” Louis said trailing off at the end.
“You should still be able to come though. It won’t be that stressful.” Liam sighed.
“Exactly what I thought.” I mumbled.
“Maybe Simon’s doing the right thing? He means well.” Niall said softly.
“I know he does but I don’t want to be treated different to any of you guys. I want to go places too.” I sighed.
“We know Haz. Hey why don’t we have a party before we go?” Zayn suggested.
“What type of party?” Louis asked.
“Wait, not a party…a baby shower.” Niall smiled.
“A what?” I asked.
“You need a baby shower. Everyone has one. There’s always presents, and cake and more presents.”
“I don’t think that’s a good idea. I don’t need a baby shower.” I said seriously.
“Yes you do. I’ll be awesome!” Liam smiled.
“C’mon babe. If they want to buy baby stuff we should let them.” Louis chuckled.
“Ok I guess so. Not too over the top though.” I agreed. They all nodded excitedly. I hope this isn’t a disaster.