OC Info + Rules!

( A/N: Mkay here's the info for my oc, sucks I can't hyperlink in the writing. CHECK THE EXTERNAL LINK TO SEE HOW SHE LOOKS! Pic is her scythe.)

Name: Moonlight Vienna Dovakiin

Nickname: Silver

Age: Obviously depends on the one-shot but is generally 21

Height: 5'6''

Personality: Cold and detached towards others, anti-social and dark-hearted. At least on the outside, on the inside she's mischievous and devious. Also kind, sarcastic, smart, skilled and threatening. Sexy and she knows it. Suffers from mild depression and insomnia, doesn't trust anyone easily.

Has an hourglass figure, large breasts, flat, toned stomach and decent hips. Has four, black feathered 'angel' wings. One set is larger than the other, but both sets dwarf her easily. Can shapeshift and uses a scythe. Highly attuned to dragons. Is submissive when it comes to anything intimate.

Background: Depends on the one-shot

Likes: Music, playing her violin, cats, wolves, dragons, black and silver, training, annoying and teasing her friends. Flirting with the love-interest, intimidating underlings. Saying quotes and singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyhoo~

I probably won't do any lemons but limes are a future possibility. I will do multiples of a character, cuz why not? I'll do whatever characters I like the most, so don't be disappointed if one you want isn't in here. It's just my personal favorites.

You can however request a character and a scenario/song, but only with my oc, since I'm not good at writing others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the lists: FYI, I don't do Yuri, so no.

Anime:

Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin

Assassination Classroom

Yuri On Ice!

Durarara!

Black Butler

Death Note

Naruto

Magi - Labyrinth and Kingdom of Magic

Adventures of Sinbad/Sinbad no Bouken

Dramatical Murder

Fushigi Yugi

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Season 0 and the 'Original', Bonds Beyond Time, Dark Side of Dimensions and 5G's (haven't watched that one yet tho)

Gravitation (I know its a yaoi, but I can pair characters with my oc if I want.)

One Punch Man

Nanbaka

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Dance With Devils

The Devil is a Part-timer

Uta no Prince-sama

Gundam - Wing and G

Wolf's Rain

Hunter x Hunter

Fairy Tail

Soul Eater

Angel Beats

Kamisama Kiss/ Kamisama Hajimemashita

Games:

Legend of Zelda

Final Fantasy VII & XV

Undertale

Dragon Age (I really only played Inquisition but I'll do the others too.)