3

jimin went away from the 4 grils and went to hsi friends that have 6 other ppl and 7 if u add him too
when he went away rose started saying "wow! he rly likes u jennie" jennie smile rly big "i knowww i think" and they all laugh again the whistle and the bell ring so they went to class together since they all were into thesame classroom subject.
right now they r doing social studies which they all hate and they didnt want to do it but they had to unless they wanted a bad grade but they didnt want a bad grade so they did it anyways and they work rly hard to. "god why do r we not good at this class"? jisoo said. jisoo waS mad but she didnt rly want to express it so shejust tried to say it normaly but it didnt go out as normal but the 3 friends understand that she was trying to keep her anger in. 

jisoo kepeing her anger in was like a jar about to overflew. she didnt rly want to take it out on her friends tho, so she sstart to talk in class.happyily jennie was writing or drawing in class not paying attention to the teacher. the friend new that she wold probaly copy off someones spaper becuz she always do that whens she doesnt like a subject. the people let her bcuz they rely like her a lot and they rly want to be with her so. jennie would be happy and act nice but ont he other side she would get mad at people who r mean to her frineds ,aka jisoo rose and lisa

lisa was looking around the classroom and was rly interstd in the jimin boy. he slooks fimular but she could know who it was. she wont steal him away from jennie tho bcuz she knows how much she likes hiim. she actualy like ssomeone for onec aka jennie. jennie dont rly date boys but when she does the boys only used her but lisa know that jimin wont let go of jennie bczu he doesnt seem lioke the boy who would do thaty. lisa was chewing gum in the quite class so when she made a buble a POP sound made and made th class look at her. the teacher was about to yell at lisa but the bell rung to tell them next class in haoppening. "homework if you guys dont finishand lisa well talk later dont chew gum in class nexttime" the teacher said "yeah whatever" lisa said and flipd her hair sasily.